X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013 Offseason Thread - Bring on the Mighty Quinn

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    So watching the Penguins goalie mess last night reminded me that John Curry used to be the 3rd or 4th goalie in the Pens system. Where is he now?
    Orlando (ECHL). Got one game in with the Aeros (AHL) this season. Played in Germany the season before that.

Hey, 4 NHL games played is more than I'll ever have. Further than I ever would have expected.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
      So watching the Penguins goalie mess last night reminded me that John Curry used to be the 3rd or 4th goalie in the Pens system. Where is he now?
      How about Brad (Hobey Hat Trick) Thiessen?
      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Brad Theissen is in the on deck circle for Pittsburgh-played for Wilkes-Barre Scranton

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
          Brad Theissen is in the on deck circle for Pittsburgh-played for Wilkes-Barre Scranton
          Maybe they should hustle him up to the plate.

After the Bruins 3rd goal last night, it was apparent the Pens would make a change. Accordingly, the camera flashed to Fleury on the bench. He didn't seem very excited about the prospect of entering the game. Maybe, it was just me.
          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Privitera brothers are gone from BU according to USHR. Wonder what caused that since Alexx by all indications finished his academic year at BU?

Comment

well... the quinn honeymoon didn't last long.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That's a new one...JackPa can scare a recruit away when he's not even there!
                1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  well... the quinn honeymoon didn't last long.
                  Considering the kid's antics on the ice, maybe it was best he move on. I know he had some skill, but could be addition by subtraction.

Comment

Maybe we need a younger coach who can better relate to players of today... oh wait...

Comment

I'm not following...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        I'm not following...
                        (sarcasm)

i've got nothing to even begin to speculate or hazard a guess what happened... suppose we have to wait until some details emerge.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mike McMahon now reporting he's heard from sources that Mike Grier is a top candidate for the open assistant's job at BU, the position Greeley is rumored to be in the running for as well.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            (sarcasm)

i've got nothing to even begin to speculate or hazard a guess what happened... suppose we have to wait until some details emerge.
                            What's the fun in that?
                            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

The Freep reported that they're both staying

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                The Freep reported that they're both staying
                                Charlie Coyle would never lie to us!
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X