Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    Ill be there. Going up early to have some ribs at Damons if it is still open.
    Sorry sir, Damon's in AA is no more. Satchel's is an excellent alternative though, as others have noted.
    Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Arpod View Post
      Sorry sir, Damon's in AA is no more. Satchel's is an excellent alternative though, as others have noted.
      You could always hit the Mongolian BBQ if you don't mind the staff wearing tee-shirts that read "Buckeye Tastes Like Chicken". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        You could always hit the Mongolian BBQ if you don't mind the staff wearing tee-shirts that read "Buckeye Tastes Like Chicken". LOL!
        and if you don't mind that the chicken tastes like cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
          Try the Blue Tractor in downtown Ann arbor instead. Great ribs and brews

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
            Gonna try to make it up, will know for sure next week. If not, anyone want to get together for a viewing party in Columbus? I'm sure we can get a BW3 to turn on BTN for us.

Comment

Its Michigan Week! Lets get 3 in a row at Yost!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                I get to Ann Arbor a number of times during the year and I always hit Satchels as I'm a sucker for good BBQ and theirs is the best in their region. The brisket is VERY good and they have a variety of sauces from hot to sweet & Carolina style. I usually bring back a quart of their house sauce, can't keep it around long enough! Sometimes I think the quality of the side dishes vary but the cornbread is very good.
                You just get on Stadium Drive right by Yost, head east and it merges into Washtenaw. They're about a mile & a half total from campus.
                There is a new place just north of Yost as well. R.U.B. (Real Urban Barbeque) The BBQ is good, but the mac and cheese and the collard greens are great!

http://rubbbqpub.com/locations/ann-arbor/
                Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

Thanks bluevox!

Comment

R.U.B. is a good option as it is walking distance to Yost. Satchel's is delicious. I'm personally not a fan of Blue Tractor.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G
                    7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                    6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                    5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                    5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                    2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                    2 Alaskan

Comment

Satchel's caters to U of M's athletes at a number of their events.

Comment

Tonights the night for the Bucks to prove what they got. GO BUCKS GO.
                        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                          Tonights the night for the Bucks to prove what they got. GO BUCKS GO.
                          Didn't get the W tonight, but I liked the resiliency of this team. Even though we lost, it might have been on of the best games we've played this season. Cannot wait until Monday's game at the Schott!

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/big-...ring-and-notes

Chris Dilks' take on the game
                            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                              Didn't get the W tonight, but I liked the resiliency of this team. Even though we lost, it might have been on of the best games we've played this season. Cannot wait until Monday's game at the Schott!
                              Very disappointing loss but this disappointment is different than the disappoinment i had leaving BG. I am starting to really like this team. Yes they made some mistakes but they are coming along very nicely. Davis i thought played very well keeping them in it at times he had no chance on 3 of the 4 goals. The PK has killed 26 of 27 and the PP scored 2 very nice goals and had good movement on each. Cant make it to the game on monday that will me the first michigan game i have missed in 10 years stupid schedule lol

Comment

I thought we played well. Started slow but we found our groove and kept up but Michigan is tenacious and did well controlling the puck.
                                Maybe Michigan will be demoralized by the stomping our Football team will give them and will be off their game here on Monday. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X