Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
    Three, three, three...we want MORE goals! Sieve, sieve, sieve, sieve! It's all your fault
    Do you want some salt to rub into the wound as well Grey Ghost?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Do you want some salt to rub into the wound as well Grey Ghost?
      Isn't is sad that we have to live vicariously through some other program because ours is in meltdown mode?

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
        Isn't is sad that we have to live vicariously through some other program because ours is in meltdown mode?
        I know, I probably shouldn't encourage him.

Comment

Redhawk95....Are you watching this game? North Dakota? Hmmmm. Just as I predicted. 3-0
          Three, three, three...we want MORE goals! Sieve, sieve, sieve, sieve! It's all your fault
          4-2! I wanna know, ow ow ow, if you'll be my girl!
          So much asspain.

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
          Finally, the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
            So much asspain.

Finally, the voice of reason

I see nothing wrong with that. If anything that happens in the NCHC makes our boys quiver, I am all for it. Are you ready for a team that goes 0-36, because that is where were are headed. We can't hit the broad side of a barn if we are headed toward it.

Comment

We can't hit the broad side of a barn if we are headed toward it.
              I don't see scoring as our issue, one goal will win a game and we seem to be able to do that much. The problem lies when you allow the other team to score more than you. The defense side of our game must get a lot better or Grey Ghost is right, it's going to be a LONG season.

Comment

If we only had a coach who knew how to coach defense..... Oh wait - we fired him!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                  I know, I probably shouldn't encourage him.
                  It's alright. If some want to poke fun at other teams because ours sucks, I am not going to stop them or argue with them. I would rather actually see us put a decent hockey team on the ice than to set around and have to cheer for "whoever plays such-and-such team that owns us right now." People can say whatever they want about Osiecki, but at least we were competitive with Miami, we weren't getting our butts handed to us like we did a couple weeks ago. Gonna be a real long season here.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
                    If we only had a coach who knew how to coach defense..... Oh wait - we fired him!
                    Exactly. Sometimes hiring a coach that the players lobby for isn't the best idea. It's pretty obvious that Rohlik is in over his head, as proven in blowout losses to Miami and an inability to hold a 3-0 lead against a team that is picked to finish in the middle of the pack in the new WCHA.

Comment

Anyone going to the game vs Robert Morris this Friday? Think Mrs 86 and I are heading down. I was on RMU's website and it appears both teams will be looking for win #1. Robert Morris was swept by Lake Superior and tied Niagara, so they are 0-2-1. It will be interesting to see how our team comes out of the gate. We're off to a slow start at 0-3. We'll see if they can turn the season around and start moving in the right direction.
                      Last edited by osualum86; 10-22-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Win or lose they're always my team and I'll be there.

Comment

I'll be there. And here's a disgusting reminder.....OSU has never beaten Robert Morris in Columbus, only in Pittsburgh.

Comment

I'll be there. And here's a disgusting reminder.....OSU has never beaten Robert Morris in Columbus, only in Pittsburgh.
                            Well, then, we're due, huh?!?

Comment

apparently we're popular in Edmonton. OSU picked up a commit today from Nick Jones of Edmonton. Team mate last year of Matt Tomkins and josh Healey at Sherwood Park. 5'10" forward who was the Alberta league player of the week for last week.

Comment

apparently we're popular in Edmonton. OSU picked up a commit today from Nick Jones of Edmonton. Team mate last year of Matt Tomkins and josh Healey at Sherwood Park. 5'10" forward who was the Alberta league player of the week for last week.
                                Hopefully they stay committed!

Comment

Working...
                                X