Notre Dame 2013-14 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame 2013-14 schedule

Does anyone have a preliminary schedule for Notre Dame hockey? I am planning a trip there to see their new arena and would like to know when they are playing their first few home games.

Re: Notre Dame 2013-14 schedule

Make sure you tell them you don't want a bleacher seat. Other then that what a fantastic arena.
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

God do I hate bleacher seats. With my current spinal condition I need a seat with a back on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Irish View Post
        Does anyone have a preliminary schedule for Notre Dame hockey? I am planning a trip there to see their new arena and would like to know when they are playing their first few home games.
        Take a look in this thread: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...hedules-Thread

Be aware this is for all of the teams, but you should be able to find Notre Dame in that list. I know for sure the league schedule is complete, and I believe all of your NC opponents have been determined; we just don't know when all of them play.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Irish View Post
          http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...3/mar22hea.php

you're welcome
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            UVM gets 5 conference road games in a row... @NU @BU2x @UNH2X ...that will be a fun stretch..

Comment

Many thanks guys. You dont know how much this is appreciated. Be well.

Comment

Working...
              X