OFFICIAL Miami Redhawks Offseason 2013: We ate a jellyfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL Miami Redhawks Offseason 2013: We ate a jellyfish

Will (average) fans be able to get excited about North Dakota or Denver? Will Mullin or Coleman rebound from a sophomore slump? Will tWoods continue to sponsor our not so powerful power plays? I have many questions about the moving to the NCHC but us dominating these fools is not one of them.

Re: OFFICIAL Miami Redhawks Offseason 2013: We ate a jellyfish

btw guys. this son of a ***** is going to part III, since we didn't even get the season thread locked.

Comment

what's the word on the two newest signings?

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
        Will (average) fans be able to get excited about North Dakota or Denver? Will Mullin or Coleman rebound from a sophomore slump? Will tWoods continue to sponsor our not so powerful power plays? I have many questions about the moving to the NCHC but us dominating these fools is not one of them.
        So that's why it has been so bad lately...

Originally posted by mu2010 View Post
        what's the word on the two newest signings?
        They have been "our" recruits for a while now, but they just officially signed letters of intent. Looking at their stats, they appear to be solid performers in a league not held in quite the regard of the USHL, so I imagine Rico was just looking for some solid four-year guys given that guys like Hamilton and Louis are more sought after prospects.

Comment

I want to know if Paulides and Paulazzo can make it into the lineup next year - we literally saw nothing of them this season

Comment

Finally the offseason thread, Go hawks
            Scalp On, My Friends

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
              I want to know if Paulides and Paulazzo can make it into the lineup next year - we literally saw nothing of them this season
              Assuming there are no major injuries, I think they will continue to be squad players. We have a lot of fresh talent coming in at both forward and D.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                Assuming there are no major injuries, I think they will continue to be squad players. We have a lot of fresh talent coming in at both forward and D.
                I would have thought Paulides would crack the lineup. He has some experience playing and is a bigger body for us on D after loosing Spinell and Hartman who had size
                Scalp On, My Friends

Comment

Why did we easy jellyfish?

Comment

Eat. Stupid auto correct

Comment

Not that anyone around here was all that worried, but this is nice to see... Blasi Inks New 10-Year Contract With Miami

Maybe I'll even get close to the top of the season ticket waitlist by the end of this extension!
                      Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

At least according to Blasi's old roommate, not this coming up year but the year after next, RPI is back on your schedule. https://***********/SethAppert/statu...26511353712641

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                          Not that anyone around here was all that worried, but this is nice to see... Blasi Inks New 10-Year Contract With Miami

Maybe I'll even get close to the top of the season ticket waitlist by the end of this extension!
                          I should call and see if I've even moved up a spot in the last two years

As I think most of us have beaten to death in other threads when Rico's name comes up for other jobs, there is zero reason for him to ever leave Oxford. One of the highest paid coaches in the country, at his alma mater, unfathomable job security and the facilities to recruit at the highest level (and only getting better with the new additions to Goggin).

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                            I should call and see if I've even moved up a spot in the last two years

As I think most of us have beaten to death in other threads when Rico's name comes up for other jobs, there is zero reason for him to ever leave Oxford. One of the highest paid coaches in the country, at his alma mater, unfathomable job security and the facilities to recruit at the highest level (and only getting better with the new additions to Goggin).
                            It is very difficult to imagine him leaving voluntarily.

Comment

I'm sure Cooper Sterling was upset about the extension

Comment

Working...
                              X