Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the thread pitting top teams from past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the thread pitting top teams from past?

I went back 7 or 8 pages, no trace of it.

This was the thread FightingSioux23 was running with say 1967 Cornell vs. 1981 Michigan Tech.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Re: What happened to the thread pitting top teams from past?

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post

This was the thread FightingSioux23 was running with say 1967 Cornell vs. 1981 Michigan Tech.
    It's dependent upon EA Sports' NCAA Hockey game.

Comment

FS23 said he was posting the bracket results here: http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/T...ment-2013.html
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...era-Tournament

I've been tremendously busy with school and the like. I'm planning on starting it back up again at some point (probably after finals). Also, there may be a new CHW to promote the Tournament as well.

Anyway, the goal will be to do the Tournament over the summer/offseason. That gives me more time (only taking 1 class - Basic Tax Law) to try and have a game/day or at the least 3-5 games/week. We're still in the play-in games so to speak (the First Round), and I'm hoping to get those started back up sometime in mid-May (i.e. after my finals are done). I would like to have the First Round/Play-in Games done by June, so that June/July we would do the Round of 64, followed by the Rounds of 32 and 16 in July/August, then Finish the tournament up late August/early September, just in time for a new hockey season to begin.

Also, I'll be doing a similar tournament featuring the best team from each of the 59 schools (and just maybe some extinct programs will come in as well). Some schools will also have a "play-in" game featuring their top 2 teams with the winner gaining entrance into the tournament. Of course, this tournament won't start until the other tournament is completed.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
        X