So ESPN has a live Women's softball game on right before the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ESPN has a live Women's softball game on right before the championship

If it runs long, what's the chance the hockey game gets bumped to ESPN news or classic which a lot less people have access to.

How many time outs do you get in softball?...lol

Re: So ESPN has a live Women's softball game on right before the championship

Softball game is only in 4th inning. They better **** well relegate a regular season softball game instead of the championship hockey game.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Softball game is only in 4th inning. They better **** well relegate a regular season softball game instead of the championship hockey game.
      So you're hoping it goes into extra innings?
      sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

ESPN cares more about women's softball....

Comment

Only goes 7 innings I believe.
          Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
          Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
          Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

At 7:03 softball will be moved to ESPN3

Comment

A&M rally?
              Life is good, North of the Crow.

Comment

Good move by ESPN.
                Life is good, North of the Crow.

Comment

Switched at 705

Comment

This is ESPN saying for those of you watching women's softball, get a life.
                    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Softball tourney tv ratings >>>> hockey tourney tv ratings

Comment

They just welcome back those viewers were still watching softball so I wonder if the state of Texas and Louisiana stuck with football and the rest of the country got switched hockey

Comment

Bill it wasn't even a tourney game...regular season!

Women's ncaa bowling championship currently on espnu!!!

Comment

Mmmmm..... women bowlers!!!
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

It's not just softball, it's SEC softball.....

Comment

Working...
                              X