Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU vs. Quinnipiac game blacked out on ESPN3 for most of country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs. Quinnipiac game blacked out on ESPN3 for most of country?

Am I reading this right? What the hell!

*****http://espn.go.com/watchespn/blackout?id=868133******

Re: SCSU vs. Quinnipiac game blacked out on ESPN3 for most of country?

I am currently in Austin as well, I have TWC and my guide is now saying both games are on ESPN2. Might want to check that out, not sure if it will help, but can't hurt to look!
    "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" -V. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by CRAZYMIKE View Post
      I am currently in Austin as well, I have TWC and my guide is now saying both games are on ESPN2. Might want to check that out, not sure if it will help, but can't hurt to look!
      Unfortunately don't have access to ESPN2 right now, only way I could watch it is through the ESPN3 web streaming May have to go find a bar or restaurant and convince them to turn it to ESPN2 for me :-D

Comment

Originally posted by tunahead08 View Post
        Am I reading this right? What the hell!

*****http://espn.go.com/watchespn/blackout?id=868133******
        I'm surprised the semis are listed as being offered on ESPN3 at all. I'd expect that since they're on ESPN2, they would require WatchESPN access to stream.
        RPI Class of 2012
        Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by tunahead08 View Post
          Unfortunately don't have access to ESPN2 right now, only way I could watch it is through the ESPN3 web streaming May have to go find a bar or restaurant and convince them to turn it to ESPN2 for me :-D
          Buffalo WW was always very accommodating when I went to watch Gopher games, I'd give them a try!
          "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" -V. Jones

Comment

You will be able to watch the game via the WatchESPN app
            If you want to watch it via ESPN3 you're going to need to authenticate that you receive ESPN2 at your home provider... Username/password

You will see a little key icon next to the event you click on that
            verify and then you should be able to watch the game that way on your laptop or PC
            Last edited by billmich88888; 04-11-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
              You will be able to watch the game via the WatchESPN app
              If you want to watch it via ESPN3 you're going to need to authenticate that you receive ESPN2 at your home provider... Username/password

You will see a little key icon next to the event you click on that
              verify and then you should be able to watch the game that way on your laptop or PC
              Still blacked out on ESPN3 even when authenticating with Charter

Comment

Should take that up with charter then

Comment

Working...
                X