most successful program - next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: most successful program - next year

I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging lamb lately. Whether it is a shank, blade or chop, I prepare a merlot reduction to drizzle over the lamb. Darn yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      If you're lucky, you can unlock "Hirsch Mode", and attack inadimate objects.
      Haha inanimate? Congratulations you've created a new word.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        If you use the JDUBBS cheat code, Gophers get 99 while everyone else gets 0.
        You want to be careful using this though, because they'll just go around in circles and not really do anything, even though they'll they think they are...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          Yup, I did.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by NEWI Badger Fan View Post
            I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging lamb lately. Whether it is a shank, blade or chop, I prepare a merlot reduction to drizzle over the lamb. Darn yummy.
            Where's... the lamb... SAUCE?!

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
              Everyone except Union, which has a ranking of 26.
              You read it wrong. They're a 6. The rest of the ECAC is 26.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Best part? You looked it up to make sure.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Its a made up video game, is there really a problem with having madeup and mispelled words?

(yes, the missing s was on perpose)
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The program that wins the national title next year will be the most successful.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      If you use the JDUBBS cheat code, Gophers get 99 while everyone else gets 0.
                      Not true... if you're from Minnesota you score an 80. However if you're a Canadian over the age 22, you get negative points.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        If you're lucky, you can unlock "Hirsch Mode", and attack inadimate objects.
                        I just assumed he had a code in his node.
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                          Sometimes I fantasize about a nice steak. Medium rare. Crispy fries. Tossed salad. Nice glass of cabernet sauvignon. Chocolate lava cake for dessert.
                          I'd settle for some fava beans and a nice chianti.

*evil laugh*

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                            Which DI teams will have the most and highest rated NHL draft picks on their rosters in next year's Frozen Four?"
                            Do you think you are being clever? The point you're making is tired, old and quite frankly without any significant implication.

You think the ECAC, and more precisely the Ivy League, are somehow in greater compliance with the the "spirit" of college athletics. So what, then, is the meaning of this all-ECAC final? Does it show that adhering to the "spirit" (as you perceive it) of college athletics dictate success at a higher rate than adherence to other values? Is it some sort of divine intervention? Does it imply some sort of moral imperative?

Or are you just taking this as an opportunity to reinforce your delusions of superiority?

For what it's worth, I think you are horribly obtuse in your opinion that teams from the ECAC somehow choose to operate their programs with fewer NHL draft picks. If a quantity of guys who had a lot of NHL stock wanted to go to ECAC schools, there would be a quantity of NHL draft picks in the ECAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                              Do you think you are being clever? The point you're making is tired, old and quite frankly without any significant implication.

You think the ECAC, and more precisely the Ivy League, are somehow in greater compliance with the the "spirit" of college athletics. So what, then, is the meaning of this all-ECAC final? Does it show that adhering to the "spirit" (as you perceive it) of college athletics dictate success at a higher rate than adherence to other values? Is it some sort of divine intervention? Does it imply some sort of moral imperative?

Or are you just taking this as an opportunity to reinforce your delusions of superiority?

For what it's worth, I think you are horribly obtuse in your opinion that teams from the ECAC somehow choose to operate their programs with fewer NHL draft picks. If a quantity of guys who had a lot of NHL stock wanted to go to ECAC schools, there would be a quantity of NHL draft picks in the ECAC.
                              Fact: Some fans and apparently some programs believe recruiting more and higher draft picks is essential to success.
                              Fact: Teams with more and higher draft picks were NOT successful in this year's playoff tournament - even teams with FIVE TIMES as many draft picks as their opponent.
                              Fact: SCSU [not ECAC] had a fine season with just five draft picks.

Nothing cute here- just reality. Why did ECAC teams and SCSU have relatively few draft picks? I have no idea, but the reason doesn't change their record. At least consider the possibility that acquiring the maximum number of draft picks may not be critically important to the performance of college hockey teams.

BTW: Beginning a sentence with "You think . . ." does not improve its credibility.
                              Last edited by Osorojo; 04-12-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                                BTW: Beginning a sentence with "You think . . ." does not improve its credibility.
                                Listen to this, folks. This guy is the expert on lacking credibility.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X