Minnesota Gophers Offesason Thread: Back To 1896

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Offseason Thread: Back To 1896

I don't know how many of you use reddit, but today is your special day.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Offesason Thread: Back To 1896

Tommy Vanelli gone? https://twitter.com/chrismpeters
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        Yup. University's official statement:

“After a few weeks of trying to balance academics and athletics, Tommy made the decision this morning that college hockey was not the best route for him at this time,” Lucia said. “We accept his decision and will move on as a team.”
        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

This amazing class is quickly becoming a joke.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Seriously? Vannelli wasn't even initially going to be in this class. All said and done, will still be one of the top classes to come thru the U.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
              Seriously? Vannelli wasn't even initially going to be in this class. All said and done, will still be one of the top classes to come thru the U.
              Minnesota didn't really want him anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                Said no one ever. #blindersonfullblast #guffaw
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Minnesota didn't really want him anyway.
                  Sure they did.

Comment

Now if only Dipsy would post it would complete the triumvirate of assholism.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Hyperbole is fun, wee...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        dirty will come.
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Disappointed about Vannelli and I sincerely question the wisdom of his decision. Obviously, he can do whatever he wants, but can't juggle academics and athletics? C'mon...that sounds like a lot of BS to me. If he wanted to be with historically one of the elite college hockey programs in the country...you make it work man. Screw it...we move on as a team and we'll be fine.

Comment

I have a bad habit of not including smileys. Watching the reaction is kinda fun, though.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                              Disappointed about Vannelli and I sincerely question the wisdom of his decision. Obviously, he can do whatever he wants, but can't juggle academics and athletics? C'mon...that sounds like a lot of BS to me. If he wanted to be with historically one of the elite college hockey programs in the country...you make it work man. Screw it...we move on as a team and we'll be fine.
                              I am glad he made the decision today and not the middle of the season.
                              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                It makes me wonder what all the non Big posters will do without their
                                club not being in the same conference anymore. Over time they will go away and new jokers will replace them.
                                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X