Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
    What About the LSSU Thread?
    We will have to figure out who Jan's cousin was on the Brady Bunch. Ha.
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Offesason Thread: Back To 1896

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      And apparently you will continue proving the Jan label fits.
      I didn't say anything negative about the Gophers, just joking around about the other teams in the B1G. How is that Jan-like?
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        I didn't say anything negative about the Gophers, just joking around about the other teams in the B1G. How is that Jan-like?
        You were trying to bemoan something involving the Gophers while instead coming off sounding inferior, jealous and ultimately "unfunny".

Comment

The new trendline for Gopher recruiting - "Good things come in small packages": Rem Pitlick verbally commits to the Gophers.

Comment

Don Lucia tries to recruit Jim Delany, Big Ten Commish... Jim said he's busy.

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/Delanyjersey_zps5c57e312.jpg******

Comment

Nate Condon and Kyle Rau voted captains.

Comment

Great pick for captains.

Coach Lucia will be on 1500am radio with Dubay and Judd at 10:30 this morning.

http://www.1500espn.com/structurefil...ream_popup.php
                Last edited by Driftryder; 08-27-2013, 10:26 AM.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Got to love seeing this type of work ethic from your captains:

“@badeutsch: Kyle Rau, who has been at Mariucci since 7am, explaining this photo: "Gotta get better." http://twitpic.com/d2vdb1
                  @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                  On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                  High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Gopher Hockey @GopherHockey
                    Out at the @mnstatefair? Come see the MacNaughton Cup. First person to it will get a dryfit shirt & rally towel! http://t.co/cjUgmHdcSJ
                    40 minutes ago
                    The MacNaughton is out at the state fair in the Gopher building.
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

“@ryan_edquist31: Excited and honored to announce that I have committed to the University of Minnesota #GoGophers”

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        The MacNaughton is out at the state fair in the Gopher building.
                        Does that mean that St. Cloud fans are at the Wisconsin state fair complaining that the cup isn't there?
                        You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          “@ryan_edquist31: Excited and honored to announce that I have committed to the University of Minnesota #GoGophers”
                          Cool. Another good addition. Definitely loading up from SSM.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            Cool. Another good addition. Definitely loading up from SSM.
                            Indeed. 4th commit from Shattuck this year. All elite talents and good kids too. Future looks bright!

Comment

... I gotta wear shades.

Comment

I'm not sure how happy I am about getting a commit from a 15 year old goalie. Guess I'll just have to trust them.
                                University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X