Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union Hockey Official off Season Thread: Can U Three Peat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union Hockey Official off Season Thread: Can U Three Peat?

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    When did it become normal for an RPI fan to WELCOME another program into "the big leagues of college hockey"? Shouldn't RPI at least be there first to welcome them in?
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      zero hatred, could care less.
      Zero hatred is bull****, given your baiting in both threads. I believe the post involved you cheering about RPI losing to Brown, and a poster immediately told you to **** off. Take a look at the thread if you don't believe me.

It is a fact you and a couple of your buddies said it a while back and make fun of Bodie in pretty good fashion. You and Ralph also made the commenst about Union never winning an NCAA playoff game on and on
      I don't recall ever going after Bodie. Jooris maybe, but not Bodie. Also, I cannot speak for Ralph, but I haven't talked about Union not winning a playoff game since they actually won one. It's called put up or shut up. They put up, so I'll shut up.

You dont predict, you repeat what happened like a parrot on someones shoulder
      People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Time to stop hitting the "read post" button.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
        Interesting info. It does seem a bit surprising if true, particularly with Troy being an economics management major with a 3.8 plus GPA!
        That doesn't mean he can't finish his degree in the off-seasons. Given he is signing as a free agent without a draft contract to a particular team, it wouldn't surprise me if he had piled on the credits in earlier years to give himself a good jump. This is a great opportunity for TG, and given economics management isn't exactly the best job market, he'd be a fool not to take the opportunity when presented with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          That doesn't mean he can't finish his degree in the off-seasons. Given he is signing as a free agent without a draft contract to a particular team, it wouldn't surprise me if he had piled on the credits in earlier years to give himself a good jump. This is a great opportunity for TG, and given economics management isn't exactly the best job market, he'd be a fool not to take the opportunity when presented with it.
          It is possible he could have signed a much better contract after his senior season. At that time, because of his age, he would not be in the entry-level category.

Comment

Zero hatred is bull****, given your baiting in both threads. I believe the post involved you cheering about RPI losing to Brown, and a poster immediately told you to **** off. Take a look at the thread if you don't believe me.

I don't recall ever going after Bodie. Jooris maybe, but not Bodie. Also, I cannot speak for Ralph, but I haven't talked about Union not winning a playoff game since they actually won one. It's called put up or shut up. They put up, so I'll shut up.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Time to stop hitting the "read post" button.
            You lie like most people breathe. Thought I was on your ignore list

Very happy when RPI lost to Brown, with their track record of choking every year in tournament, I expected it
            I dont know what a troll is but you patronizing Union on their thread probably falls in that catagory. If you go back and look 3/4 years ago, only 1 or 2 Union posters and they were tortured on here by RPI posters.
            Last edited by Hokydad; 04-08-2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

If you go back and look 3/4 years ago, only 1 or 2 Union posters and they were tortured on here by RPI posters.
              A lot of fair-weath ... Oh, never mind!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                A lot of fair-weath ... Oh, never mind!
                If you go back and look at 2009-2010 threads it is mind boggling. It was so obvious that RPI fans were very insecure and they used Union to pump themelves up. Borderline bullying. that is why I get a kick out of it when RPI talks over Brown and looks past them and then chokes.

Union has many positive things coming up and a very good class coming in. they will fight for top 4 and league tournament championship again next year. Very good pipeline and a better program then RPI.

Comment

Union has many positive things coming up and a very good class coming in. they will fight for top 4 and league tournament championship again next year. Very good pipeline and a better program then RPI.
                  I am curious as to whom you regard as the top recruits for Union this fall?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I am curious as to whom you regard as the top recruits for Union this fall?
                    .....oooh, ooooh, I know! Vecchione,Taylor, Young.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Back check View Post
                      It is possible he could have signed a much better contract after his senior season. At that time, because of his age, he would not be in the entry-level category.
                      I don't know why, but I keep thinking that with the shorter contract, he'll see some play time, even if it's in the lower leagues. Also, it's possible that he could get injured in his senior year of college, and then the only option he has is trying to find a job with his degree. Plus, didn't he get injured this past year? Or was there some other thing that happened to precipitate the need for CS to play? The timing may just be right, and I think he made the right decision for his career. It wouldn't surprise me to see him lace up in the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        .....oooh, ooooh, I know! Vecchione,Taylor, Young.
                        Any of them goalies? I would certainly think that Bennett had a plan for 14-15 that he has to enact now.

Comment

Any of them goalies? I would certainly think that Bennett had a plan for 14-15 that he has to enact now.
                          Joe Young from same program as Stevens...Jr. Bruins. Highly rated.
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17
                            Whats mind boggling is someone would actually admit to looking at 4 year old internet chat to analyze what one group of fans say to another.
                            It's the only crutch he has. You'd think if he and some of the more arrogant people in this fan base were trying to teach us a lesson about looking to the past, that they'd take the lesson to heart and follow it themselves.

I'm sure he's still bragging about Brown and how all of us thought it'd be easy-peasy, while not taking notice that I actually picked Brown to win the series.

I'm more sorry that Union has this dope as a follower than certain RPI posters are that they have me as a follower.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Joe Young from same program as Stevens...Jr. Bruins. Highly rated.
                              I think we could safely assume he's coming in next year. What league is Jr. Bruins? Is that EJHL?

Comment

I think we could safely assume he's coming in next year. What league is Jr. Bruins? Is that EJHL?
                                Yes and yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X