Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union Hockey Official off Season Thread: Can U Three Peat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union Hockey Official off Season Thread: Can U Three Peat?

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    np
    it has been out there for over a month. he was openly talking about it all summer. the players knew as well.
    point is, coaches were prepared for it so it is not a curve ball, which is what really matters.
    Why was he looking to move on?

Comment

I think there's a common mistake to see someone get drafted prior to play any college hockey and than expect them to play at a high level from day one...that being said Tim had a long way to go from what he showed last season. I can't honestly say that he deserved more ice time than anyone ahead of him either. From the brief sample set of ice time he looked fairly lost. Here's to hoping his future is bright and he receives an opportunity to develop further.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameOn View Post
        I think there's a common mistake to see someone get drafted prior to play any college hockey and than expect them to play at a high level from day one...that being said Tim had a long way to go from what he showed last season. I can't honestly say that he deserved more ice time than anyone ahead of him either. From the brief sample set of ice time he looked fairly lost. Here's to hoping his future is bright and he receives an opportunity to develop further.
        You nailed it. Hopefully he progresses to fulfill the potential that was perceived.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Grosenick enters the SJ-VAN prospects game in the 3rd.

SJ trailing 2-1, but Grosenick a perfect 6/6 in saves so far.

Comment

Lone goal on Grosenick scored by Daniel Johnston.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  np
                  it has been out there for over a month. he was openly talking about it all summer. the players knew as well.
                  point is, coaches were prepared for it so it is not a curve ball, which is what really matters.
                  Explains why they accelerated Henry, which seemed a little odd to me at the time. Too bad about Boyle as he had some size, though will be made up when Light arrives in another season. Does look like the coaches have it under control.
                  UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

• Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
                    Explains why they accelerated Henry, which seemed a little odd to me at the time. Too bad about Boyle as he had some size, though will be made up when Light arrives in another season. Does look like the coaches have it under control.

Exactly. Hopefully works out for both.

Come January this will be a very good D

Taylor is going to be a keeper

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      Exactly. Hopefully works out for both.

Come January this will be a very good D

Taylor is going to be a keeper
                      I think Vecchione is going to be an absolute stud in the ECAC.
                      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                        I think Vecchione is going to be an absolute stud in the ECAC.
                        No doubt.
                        Very good freshmen class and when they are done, will rival last years and this years classes

Comment

Hopefully a bad rumor regarding the Ghost. Will not post until confirmed true or a bad rumor.....you know how the hockey world is!!!!
                          I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                            Hopefully a bad rumor regarding the Ghost. Will not post until confirmed true or a bad rumor.....you know how the hockey world is!!!!
                            Its not true

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              Its not true
                              And the rumor was?

Comment

Nothing literally. He was on ice today

Comment

Working...
                                X