Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union Hockey Official off Season Thread: Can U Three Peat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union Hockey Official off Season Thread: Can U Three Peat?

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
    Incredible what $60M can buy.
    I think you're light -- I believe Pegula ponied up $102 mil for PSU hockey - $89mil of it for the building.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      I think you're light -- I believe Pegula ponied up $102 mil for PSU hockey - $89mil of it for the building.
      I had heard the $89 and thought that included the building and an endowment for the hockey program. $102MM, now that's real money.

Comment

I am curious; what are everyone's expectations for the team next year? I don't feel like I know enough about the freshman and Stevens to hazard a guess.
        Union Class of '07

Comment

Originally posted by x1795x View Post
          I am curious; what are everyone's expectations for the team next year? I don't feel like I know enough about the freshman and Stevens to hazard a guess.
          You get right to the heart of the matter, don't you? . A question that's on everyone's mind no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
            You get right to the heart of the matter, don't you? . A question that's on everyone's mind no doubt.
            Weren't there similar questions about Grosenick a couple years ago?

Comment

Pontarelli a finalist for national CJHL MVP award

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2...ward-candidate
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                Pontarelli a finalist for national CJHL MVP award

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2...ward-candidate
                His stats seem similar to Laliberte's if memory serves.

Comment

Pontarelli's season ended today as Cornwall was eliminated by the Summerside Capitals in the Fred Page Cup. Pontarelli finished the tournament with a line of 2g-1a-3p in 4 games.

Comment

Jeff Taylor had an assist on the game winning goal in Dubuque's 4-0 series clinching win over Youngstown in the USHL playoffs. Dubuque advances to the league championship series vs a TBD Western Conference opponent.

Comment

Michael Pontarelli was just drafted in the 5th round (63rd overall) of the USHL draft by the Muskegon Lumberjacks.

Comment

Mark Dufour has been drafted in the 10th round (146th overall) by the Cedar Rapids Rough Riders.

Comment

Incoming defenseman Jeff Taylor with an assist in Dubuque's 4-1 game one win over Fargo in the (USHL) Clark Cup Finals. Taylor has five assists in nine playoff games.

Comment

Pontarelli was named CJHL MVP and CJHL Top Forward earlier this week.

He previously won the CCHL MVP and CCHL Sportsmanship and Ability awards.

Comment

Previously speculated, now confirmed: BGSU coming to Messa for two: http://t.co/onX1M39IZR

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                                Pontarelli was named CJHL MVP and CJHL Top Forward earlier this week.

He previously won the CCHL MVP and CCHL Sportsmanship and Ability awards.
                                National award - heck of an accomplishment. S-F article below. Coach quoted : " ...

MacInnis did acknowledge it’s possible several teams in several leagues may try to lure the sniper away from Cornwall. “He’ll have a lot of stuff coming at him (this off-season),’’ the coach said. "

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2...for-pontarelli

Comment

Working...
                                X