• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gwoz Resigns from DU?

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    It's a stupid move. Period.
    I agree.
    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

It's such a bad call even Don Adam is embarrassed for the DU Athletic Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Denver has a woman AD, correct? There's the problem
        One word - menopause

Comment

Is that a woman AD joke?
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I thought this was a joke. What the hell is going on over there and what ever DU does please don't bother Mike Guentzel.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Is that a woman AD joke?
              Well if there was some fighting going on...
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                It's such a bad call even Don Adam is embarrassed for the DU Athletic Dept.
                Well played.

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

For crying out loud, can we leave the sexist BS off the boards? It just makes you look stupid.
                  "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
                    For crying out loud, can we leave the sexist BS off the boards? It just makes you look stupid.
                    Who's being sexist? Are women not crabby on or around their period?

It's the Internet and people are making jokes. If you don't like it, go fly a kite.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
                      You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Who's being sexist? Are women not crabby on or around their period?

It's the Internet and people are making jokes. If you don't like it, go fly a kite.
                        I was talking about the menopause one. But really, implying that a woman can't make a rational decision because we are on our periods, or because we are going through menopause, IS freaking sexist. It's about at the intellectual level of a pre-teen boy. Grow up.
                        "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

What is this, Jezebel?

I'm kidding. Come on, folks, if we're going to make sexist jokes, let's at least make them clever and unique. Or go all out and be insanely offensive. None of this middle ground nonsense.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I was talking about the menopause one. But really, implying that a woman can't make a rational decision because we are on our periods, or because we are going through menopause, IS freaking sexist. It's about at the intellectual level of a pre-teen boy. Grow up.
                            What's wrong with being ****?
                            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Actually, you look really ****ing stupid for complaining about a joke on an internet message board.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Actually, you look really ****ing stupid for complaining about a joke on an internet message board.
                                No less an internet message board vastly dominated by men.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X