Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gwoz Resigns from DU?

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    And thanks to people like you America has the educational system it so fully deserves.
    Indeed it does. Indeed it does. Where ever would I be without you explaining basic grammar to me? After all, who is the paragon of English usage but internet bloggers? (please note the sarcasm in my tone)

I believe I'm done now. This little exchange, while entertaining for a day or so, has become tiresome.
    Last edited by duper; 04-03-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
      Ahh, a woman with a hyphen...it all makes sense now.
      Good point. This is probably the most enlightening and humorous thing I've read here all week. And I'll bet $$'s to donuts that she wears sensible comfortable shoes every day.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
        Good point. This is probably the most enlightening and humorous thing I've read here all week. And I'll bet $$'s to donuts that she wears sensible comfortable shoes every day.
        Comfortable shoes are important when cooking and washing dishes all day.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
          You can bet she's not barefoot and in the kitchen all day, that's for sure! (sounds like she's beyond the years in which she could be pregnant, from what I've read....)
          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Before you go too far down the misogyny trail, be informed that this AD has 32 years of D-1 experience, 11 as a head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by bgbill1 View Post
              Before you go too far down the misogyny trail, be informed that this AD has 32 years of D-1 experience, 11 as a head coach.
              That only confirms that she is completely insulated from reality.

Comment

Field hockey coach?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Field hockey coach?
                  Close... 11 years as a Volley Ball Head Coach at Miami-O, UNC-Wilmington and Michigan... oooooooooo!

Comment

And your point is.....? That she made a good decision with Gwoz? As Dr. Evil said: "Riiightt..."

Comment

Then she has a whole bunch of sandwiches to make up for.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                        That's the rub, isn't it? They apparently couldn't agree on what he's worth. No organization will disregard their own valuation of an employee's worth and pay the employee what the employee thinks he is worth.
                        The thing I don't get is this isn't a huge revenue sport. I know it is the sport at DU, but its not like they can pay a coach millions like they do in basketball and football. Why would someone want to take a job where they just fired a guy with two national championships in less than 10 years and a ton of NCAA appearances? Schools get away with that in football and basketball because one contract makes your whole life so if you fail, big whoop you have millions in the bank.
                        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Dare I ask how Doppes is pronounced?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

ah but "mis-ogyny" is a slander to ALL women, so in this particular case can we call it "mis-doppeseny" instead?

hmm...any way to work in a pun on doppelganger here? Doppes-danger?
                            Last edited by FreshFish; 04-03-2013, 03:07 PM.
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Dare I ask how Doppes is pronounced?
                              HHAAA! Nice one RB
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                                Close... 11 years as a Volley Ball Head Coach at Miami-O, UNC-Wilmington and Michigan... oooooooooo!
                                aha! its Blasi!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X