Gwoz Resigns from DU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Just wait until your team is coming off a 4-win season and see how many people show up in that s-hole that is Magness. Based on yesterday, I don't think we're too far away from finding out just how empty Magness can get.
    I know Tech has experience with 4 win seasons, but that chit is not happening here...

Comment

• Re: Gwoz Resigns from DU?

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
      The bottom line is that DU hasn't been one of the upper echelon teams for several years now and the AD apparently doesn't feel like its going to get better anytime soon under the current coaching staff. They've certainly had the talent, so I guess it must be the coach???
      Jeeeezusss, you're trolling here too? Don't you have anything to do... You've got waaay too much time on your hands. Is there anywhere that you don't go to antagonize other team's fans? Just go back to Conte Forum and whine about getting dismembered and buried by Union. Please carlton.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
        Jeeeezusss, you're trolling here too? Don't you have anything to do... You've got waaay too much time on your hands. Is there anywhere that you don't go to antagonize other team's fans? Just go back to Conte Forum and whine about getting dismembered and buried by Union. Please carlton.
        Hmm... So it isn't just DU fans that think this guy's a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
          Oh God No... He's all over the place preaching to us how awesome BC hockey is and how everybody else, now including Gwozdecky, is inferior, incapable, lousy, whatever. It's not genuine interest in college hockey; it's just antagonism.

If bull5hit was electricity, this guy'd be a powerhouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
            Little sensitive tonight? Give me a break, I just stated the obvious in that the team hasn't exactly excelled in the past several post seasons and that the AD wants things to change. If that gets your panties in such a bunch, I suggest you take up a new hobby!

Comment

Little sensitive tonight? Give me a break, I just stated the obvious in that the team hasn't exactly excelled in the past several post seasons and that the AD wants things to change. If that gets your panties in such a bunch, I suggest you take up a new hobby!
              I don't care. I'm not even a DU fan but this thread on the (former) coach is great. I'm just stunned by the move to can Gwoz, when Abbott can't even muster up the stones to send Whitehead to Siberia or preferably further.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                He's a member of a group of morons who think Jerry York's accomplishments make them hockey experts.
                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Do you realize how petty you guys sound? This ALL started a couple months back when I had the "nerve" to question DU fans about the teams lofty ranking. In the end, I was right but for some reason I'm a troll for asking valid questions. As for bothering other school's fans, I'm sorry for posting on BC's arch rivals BU's thread and for having a few laughs with Maine fans who are the most self deprecating bunch on the board. It's a college hockey message board, take a deep breath and chill out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                    I don't care. I'm not even a DU fan but this thread on the (former) coach is great. I'm just stunned by the move to can Gwoz, when Abbott can't even muster up the stones to send Whitehead to Siberia or preferably further.
                    Agree with you 110%, anyone with half a brain would realize Whitehead is not the answer up in Orono.

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      Do you realize how petty you guys sound? This ALL started a couple months back when I had the "nerve" to question DU fans about the teams lofty ranking. In the end, I was right but for some reason I'm a troll for asking valid questions. As for bothering other school's fans, I'm sorry for posting on BC's arch rivals BU's thread and for having a few laughs with Maine fans who are the most self deprecating bunch on the board. It's a college hockey message board, take a deep breath and chill out.
                      jdubbs ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        I know Tech has experience with 4 win seasons, but that chit is not happening here...
                        I would not be surprised to see a down turn in form for a little while though. It won't be as bad as what Tech has gone through of course, but we may go through some rough times.
                        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Agree with you 110%, anyone with half a brain would realize Whitehead is not the answer up in Orono.
                          Thank you for a lucid observation. Now can you help get rid of him as easily as DU dumped Gwozdecky?

And now let's hear from the Cheerleader's:
                          CARL-ton BAR-rett..... DA-DA ..... DA-DA-DA
                          CARL-ton BAR-rett..... DA-DA ..... DA-DA DA
                          Last edited by DoubleA; 04-02-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                            Thank you for a lucid observation. Now can you help get rid of him as easily as DU dumped Gwoznecky?

And now let's hear from the Cheerleader's:
                            CARL-ton BAR-rett DA-DA DA-DA-DA
                            CARL-ton BAR-rett DA-DA DA-DA DA
                            Knowing our luck, Whitehead will be introduced next week as Denver's new HC.
                            Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                            www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Hey, I was the one that came up with the phrase "TIMMAY TIME" about 7 years ago, so you're preaching to the choir :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                                knowing our luck, whitehead will be introduced next week as denver's new hc.
                                lol....

Comment

Working...
                                X