Gwoz Resigns from DU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gwoz Resigns from DU?

Best of luck to DU in their search for a replacement. Hard to believe they cut loose/forced out a guy with so much success.

Comment

• Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Meh. It's an alleged analysis of the situation that completely ignores Gwoz's obvious monetary demands. Not a must read at all. There's plenty of better analysis in this thread.
      Written by someone, Chris Peters, with far more credibity and contacts throughout the hockey world than you. This article brings up several valid questions.

Comment

I have two non-Hastings hunches but yours is just as valid as mine.
        I, too, would like to hear about these hunches...

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
          You realize that your opinion is worthless on this issue, right Donald?
          Cos opinion's aren't like bungholes?

All of you idiots that have nothing to say about Gwoz other than how big an a-hole he is are obviously blind and stupid when it comes to seeing what he does and what he's about.
          Cos perspective works both ways?

Go **** yourself, and have a nice day.
          Cos putting an emoticon at the end of your anger means you aren't really angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            so why don't you share your hunches?
            My first hunch was Serratore.

Comment

My first hunch was Serratore.
              Tom? Or Frank?

Comment

Originally posted by fangers View Post
                Written by someone, Chris Peters, with far more credibity and contacts throughout the hockey world than you. This article brings up several valid questions.
                It's actually claptrap. There are two "official" reasons stated by DU for letting Gwoz go. That article talks in-depth about the less significant of those two reasons almost exclusively and obfuscates the well-known fact that Gwoz had delayed the extension himself in a bid to increase his leverage. The author is free to have his perspective but that doesn't mean I'm not free to see that his perspective is akin to that of a shill for Gwoz.

Like I said, there's better analysis in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                  Like I said, there's better analysis in this thread.
                  "Better" does not necessarily mean "correct", just more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    "Better" does not necessarily mean "correct", just more fun.
                    I tend to lean Donald's direction on this. I think the speculation around here is more accurate than what was written in that article.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Steve Rohlik?
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Mark Johnson!!!

Sorry... Not my fault. It is required by the Badger fan bylaws to always bring up MJ in relation to an open coaching position.
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                          I have two non-Hastings hunches but yours is just as valid as mine.
                          I'm guessing one hunch is his back and the other is the mystery.
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                            I'm 3/4 of the way across the country, but this is a shocker; at least, to me. I just glanced at his year by year record. Very impressive.
                            Actually Denver is 3/4 of the way across the country from us, while we are ALL the way across the country from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I have a hunch, and it is that they're going after Hastings.

(I have no actual information, like I said, just a hunch)
                              Why go to a school that wants to decrease your budget and emphasis on hockey?

Edit: not to mention the shoes you have to fill, and if they're cutting pay, will he make much more if he went to DU? Enough to move his family?(which is a primary reason I believe he is here to stay, as I know him and his family well.)
                              Last edited by MavHockey14; 04-02-2013, 03:45 PM.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

My hunch is Timmay.
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X