Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

The incredibly lame effort by JohnsonJerseys to troll the Gopher fan base just goes to show how far the posting on USCHO has fallen. I never did contribute much to the cleverness on this site, but I did appreciate it. Now this is the best that people do here. A Tech fan, for God's sake, trying to troll Gopher fans because the Gophers lost to a very good Yale team in the Regionals. C'mon people, you can do better.

Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

10-15 years ago the trolling on this place was dynamite.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

It's true: nobody trolls as well as the Minne faithful. They're the best at everything.
      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
        It's true: nobody trolls as well as the Minne faithful. They're the best at everything.
        trolArrogance
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It would have been better if 4 or 5 other people hadn't beaten him to the punch. The best work was someone bumping the Ylae and WHCA threads. That was gold.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

State of Trolling
            #OneKnight

Comment

o

*****http://i703.***********.com/albums/ww31/DSPHK/thumb_zps3865d1e2.jpg******

Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Herb Brooks was the master! Remember when he refused to shake Badger Bob's hand post game?!

...sigh... those were the days...

But seriously, be grateful. You guys know if it weren't for the gofer's dedication to home grown trolls, this whole site would be filled with nothing but over age Canadians telling moose jokes and spilling beers on their shoes, eh?
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

A Golden Gopher fan starting a thread complaining about someone else trolling? I've been coming on this board since the last century and that stuff happened then and it happens now. It's generally why I haven't participated much. I've had to deal with my team being 0-for ever in the NCAA's and being called Jan Brady State University. Unfortunatelly your team has it's Holy Cross to bear...and now Yale. Seriously, 9 seconds on one of the most routine plays a D-man ever has to make?

Comment

Originally posted by nuke View Post
                    A Golden Gopher fan starting a thread complaining about someone else trolling? I've been coming on this board since the last century and that stuff happened then and it happens now. It's generally why I haven't participated much. I've had to deal with my team being 0-for ever in the NCAA's and being called Jan Brady State University. Unfortunatelly your team has it's Holy Cross to bear...and now Yale. Seriously, 9 seconds on one of the most routine plays a D-man ever has to make?

Read the freaking post. I'm not complaining about trolling, I'm complaining about the low quality of the trolls. No cleverness, to imagination, just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Read the freaking post. I'm not complaining about trolling, I'm complaining about the low quality of the trolls. No cleverness, to imagination, just dumb.
                      I read the post. You are whining sour grapes because your team had an embarrasing knock out again. Trolling is never clever and fun when you are on the other side of it.

I'd honestlly be worried about the heart Lucia's teams exhibit. They were on cruise control until the going got tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        It would have been better if 4 or 5 other people hadn't beaten him to the punch. The best work was someone bumping the Ylae and WHCA threads. That was gold.
                        Thank you, thank you. *bows*
                        Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

I read the post. You are whining sour grapes because your team had an embarrasing knock out again. Trolling is never clever and fun when you are on the other side of it.

I'd honestlly be worried about the heart Lucia's teams exhibit. They were on cruise control until the going got tough.
                          If only Mariucci were still alive you'd be seriously questioning your own mother's virtue by now.

It's all very sad.
                          Originally posted by WiscTJK
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

As relative newcomer who does NOT understand what trolling is let alone the nuances of said offence, I sure see a lot of references to it. I assume it has something to do with getting under someones ( collective ) skin. I have a small piece of advice, fellow gopher fans ( and anyone else who is sad and has hurt feelings ) DON'T TAKE THE BAIT!!!!!! Quit pretending that when you do it or if you agree with it it is funny, and when you didn't and you don't that it is not. You are acting just like the posters that you all make fun of for their asinine posts.( no offense , JDUBBS ) Wipe those tears away, take a nice long bath ( I recommend bubbles ) and laugh your way through a sandwich or two. Really.
                            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

You're right. We should spend more time at home pondering our participation banner. Oh wait, we don't have one of those. That's you. Does this year mean that you get to hang a new frozen 4 participation banner too? How exciting!

Comment

Working...
                              X