PDA

View Full Version : Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Dirty
04-02-2013, 02:46 PM
True they could, but it would be hard to find that many on-air personalities with missing teeth to do the broadcasts.

If we can convert Jeff Dubay over, we'd have one! Is ESPN 1500 paying him in meth yet?

cross cheque
04-02-2013, 02:46 PM
True they could, but it would be hard to find that many on-air personalities with missing teeth to do the broadcasts.

Did Jeff Dubay ever get back into radio or TV? We could start with him.

Tipsy McStagger
04-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Jinx!

cross cheque
04-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Jinx!

Crap! How am I supposed to know Dirty is lurking around?! I guess I'm now more concerned that he and I think alike!

Dirty
04-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Jinx!

Great Minds Think Alike. Which is explains why no one has ever agreed with a Gopher fan.

bigblue_dl
04-02-2013, 02:51 PM
If we can convert Jeff Dubay over, we'd have one! Is ESPN 1500 paying him in meth yet?Silly Dirty, Dubay's drug of choice is the cocaine!

Dirty
04-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Silly Dirty, Dubay's drug of choice is the cocaine!

Which is just a gateway drug for Puffy. He'll be smoking those teeth of his while broadcasting from high atop REA in the press box seated next to Curious George.

bigblue_dl
04-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Which is just a gateway drug for Puffy. He'll be smoking those teeth of his while broadcasting from high atop REA in the press box seated next to Curious George.Then he'd be a much better fit for St. Cloud. As bad as your people are, Dirty, I think the Stearns County folk have you beat in meth use. Have you seen some of their teeth, or lack there of?

Tiggsy
04-02-2013, 03:28 PM
"There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey." -Patrick Reusse

You have just lost what little credibility you had in spite of you being a WI fan. Quoting Pat to us? None of us hear him say stuff like that because we tuned him out years ago. He babbles on in his own little world without any of us knowing. Good for him.

Dirty
04-02-2013, 03:34 PM
You have just lost what little credibility you had in spite of you being a WI fan. Quoting Pat to us? None of us hear him say stuff like that because we tuned him out years ago. He babbles on in his own little world without any of us knowing. Good for him.

Someone has to be listening to him. Heck with both Fat Pat and Senile Sid, a whole slew of people in Minneapolis must be listening to them.

bigblue_dl
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Someone has to be listening to him. Heck with both Fat Pat and Senile Sid, a whole slew of people in Minneapolis must be listening to them.I don't think anyone has taken Sid seriously in the last 20 years.

UncleRay
04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Actually you are wrong like usual, those schools do "get up" to play us, most schools play their A game against us.Then why don't you reciprocate?

Gurtholfin
04-02-2013, 03:50 PM

San Tropez's post was exactly what he was talking about. Do you guys honestly not see that? Are you still wondering why yours is the only program that gets piled on after they lose.

It isn't because they're great, it's because of the way some, many, most of the fans carry themselves.

You can't revel in tArrogance and then get upset when someone calls you on it.

Are you tArrogance or not? Own it if you are.

GrinCDXX
04-02-2013, 03:54 PM
then why don't you reciprocate?

ftw

Tipsy McStagger
04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
San Tropez's post was exactly what he was talking about. Do you guys honestly not see that? Are you still wondering why yours is the only program that gets piled on after they lose.

It isn't because they're great, it's because of the way some, many, most of the fans carry themselves.

You can't revel in tArrogance and then get upset when someone calls you on it.

Are you tArrogance or not? Own it if you are.
You don't get it. People pile on because they are jealous of all the tradition.

4four4
04-02-2013, 03:56 PM
The days of WCHA fans like UND, SCSU etc. trolling are soon to be over in the dawn of the great tomorrow. All the titles won before 2013 don't mean as much because a new college hockey era is upon us. Can't we all just get along?

Tipsy McStagger
04-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Then why don't you reciprocate?
Must spread rep.

Tipsy McStagger
04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
The days of WCHA fans like UND, SCSU etc. trolling are soon to be over in the dawn of the great tomorrow. All the titles won before 2013 don't mean as much because a new college hockey era is upon us. Can't we all just get along?
So are the old titles going down the tubes with the trolling?

DisplacedCornellian
04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
You don't get it. People pile on because they are jealous of all the tradition.

We all know Jan is jealous of Marcia; the rest of us just don't like her tArrogant attitude.

Gurtholfin
04-02-2013, 04:03 PM
So are the old titles going down the tubes with the trolling?

Ours aren't, but if Minny wants to dump theirs, fine by me.

6 > 0