Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    The problem with that one of course is the forwards get "stuck" in the neutral zone, which makes it tough to score more than 1 or 2 goals. But it is great for defensive battles.
    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
      Yeah Rimbaud is good like that.
      He figures out a way to hit you again and again
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        He figures out a way to hit you again and again
        He's one of those crazy scientist guys, like Peter Parker.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          He's one of those crazy scientist guys, like Peter Parker.
          The difference is with neg rep from Rimbaud, everyone gets more than one
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

This post goes out to the weiner who didn't sign his negative rep. I have had my LONG signature since 2004 way before you were even born.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              The difference is with neg rep from Rimbaud, everyone gets more than one
              I somehow got 3 from him. Not even sure how that is possible, unless other people just signed it as him.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                I somehow got 3 from him. Not even sure how that is possible, unless other people just signed it as him.
                Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll.
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Rimbaud must be really annoyed with you if he's somehow managed to neg rep you 3 times in the last 24 hours
                  Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                  Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Not sure if serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Not sure if serious...
                      Yes, I am serious. Out of the 13 different neg reps I received 2 were signed 'rimmy' and 1 was signed 'Rimbaud'.

So Slap Shot whining about people not signing their rep is funny, considering over half of the neg reps I got from the Gopher losers were not signed.
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

So Slap Shot whining about people not signing their rep is funny, considering over half of the neg reps I got from the Gopher losers were not signed.
                        How do you know they were all "gopher losers" and not from your own fan base because they cant stand you?
                        Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                        Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                          How do you know they were all "gopher losers" and not from your own fan base because they cant stand you?
                          I don't know for a fact. But if I had been annoying them for the past 5 or 6 years I am sure they wouldn't have waited until now to do it.

Comment

is CHRIS! still here w/a new handle?

wait until that dude hears the University of No-Hardware is talking w/George Gwozdecky
                            Last edited by solovsfett; 04-03-2013, 12:38 PM.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Yes, I am serious. Out of the 13 different neg reps I received 2 were signed 'rimmy' and 1 was signed 'Rimbaud'.

Only 3 out of the 13? Rimmy's off his game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                I don't know for a fact. But if I had been annoying them for the past 5 or 6 years I am sure they wouldn't have waited until now to do it.
                                Just pay the $7 and find out if you're so upset.
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X