PDA

View Full Version : Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

burd
04-04-2013, 01:39 PM
North Dakota educator of the year 4 years running, sure they can read.

http://i5.***********.com/albums/y166/psychoapeguy/hillbilly19.jpg

More than three teeth and trees? Idiot.

SanTropez
04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
More than three teeth and trees? Idiot.

Silly Whioux:

The picture was taken on the border with Minnesota, with Minnesota in the background of course.

Since he is an edumacator he had dental work done.

Gurtholfin
04-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Silly Whioux:

The picture was taken on the border with Minnesota, with Minnesota in the background of course.

Since he is an edumacator he had dental work done.

Oh really? Where's the river?

St. Clown
04-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Oh really? Where's the river?It's the dry season. The Red River's really small, too small to see there.

wolverineTrumpet
04-04-2013, 02:15 PM
I like turtles.
Fear the Turtle.

Gurtholfin
04-04-2013, 02:21 PM
It's the dry season. The Red River's really small, too small to see there.

Hey, I'm not here to say that this gentleman, let's call him "Rayford Lee," isn't representative of the typical Sioux fan that would grace us with their presence at the Kohl Center each year.

Just saying I don't think that this photo was taken on the Minnesota border. Chances are he was kay-shunin' somewhere.

Branson Missourah, maybe?

bigblue_dl
04-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey, I'm not here to say that this gentleman, let's call him "Rayford Lee," isn't representative of the typical Sioux fan that would grace us with their presence at the Kohl Center each year.

Just saying I don't think that this photo was taken on the Minnesota border. Chances are he was kay-shunin' somewhere.

Branson Missourah, maybe?I think it was taken in front of a really nice wall mural at the school where he's an edumacator. See, they have murals of trees in schools up there, so they can teach the youngens' what they look like.

Gurtholfin
04-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I think it was taken in front of a really nice wall mural at the school where he's an edumacator. See, they have murals of trees in schools up there, so they can teach the youngens' what they look like.

I have it on authority that many skools will go on an annual field trip to see The Tree, but the murals have to get them through during the rest of the year.

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Tree.jpg

DisplacedCornellian
04-04-2013, 02:43 PM
I have it on authority that many skools will go on an annual field trip to see The Tree, but the murals have to get them through during the rest of the year.

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Tree.jpg

That's supposed to be North Dakota? Must be a photoshop job.

Gurtholfin
04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
That's supposed to be North Dakota? Must be a photoshop job.

No, they have one.

Too bad the other one fell down. Of course it's sacred, so it stays where it lays.

bigblue_dl
04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
That's supposed to be North Dakota? Must be a photoshop job.Why? Did you expect The Tree to actually be alive?

FlagDUDE08
04-04-2013, 03:10 PM
No, they have one.

Too bad the other one fell down. Of course it's sacred, so it stays where it lays.

Where the hell were you guys looking? I drove in North Dakota for all of ten miles, and saw more than one tree.

goldy_331
04-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Where the hell were you guys looking? I drove in North Dakota for all of ten miles, and saw more than one tree.

I think you were confused. Maybe you were in South Dakota, easy mistake to make, the national press makes it all the time.

FlagDUDE08
04-04-2013, 03:24 PM
I think you were confused. Maybe you were in South Dakota, easy mistake to make, the national press makes it all the time.

I did spend a decent amount of time in SD (as long as it takes to traverse I-29), but did see a state road with a Sioux sign on it. Of course, I could have just had the whole thing wiped by the boredom that is Iowa.

Gurtholfin
04-04-2013, 03:37 PM
I did spend a decent amount of time in SD (as long as it takes to traverse I-29), but did see a state road with a Sioux sign on it. Of course, I could have just had the whole thing wiped by the boredom that is Iowa.

Well, trust us, unless you saw The Tree, you didn't see any trees while in NORTH Dakota.

St. Clown
04-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Where the hell were you guys looking? I drove in North Dakota for all of ten miles, and saw more than one tree.Cardboard cutouts.

UncleRay
04-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Well, trust us, unless you saw The Tree, you didn't see any trees while in NORTH Dakota.Hang out there a lot, do ya?

FlagDUDE08
04-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Hang out there a lot, do ya?

Perhaps the deer population in Wisconsin is a little too thinned out...

bigblue_dl
04-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Perhaps the deer population in Wisconsin is a little too thinned out...Actually, I'm guessing, they actually have paint thinner wells up there now. It comes straight from the ground, ready to drink.

Jon
04-04-2013, 05:49 PM
How many of these do you have?!?!?
All of them.