Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am going to make so much money scalping my frozen four tickets in two weeks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am going to make so much money scalping my frozen four tickets in two weeks!!

ylae
    umass lol
    jan brady st
    onion

wooooo-hoooo!!!! i can pick out my west palm beach condo now, the downpayment is on the way!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: i am going to make so much money scalping my frozen four tickets in two weeks!!

With money left over for the country club membership
    Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Re: i am going to make so much money scalping my frozen four tickets in two weeks!!

You should create one thread to talk to yourself in instead of so many.

Comment

I'm not so sure given the lineup in Pittsburgh.

Comment

The last time prices were this high was Columbus.
          Providence College
          National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
            You should create one thread to talk to yourself in instead of so many.
            I think he's just bitter than he came in 4th in the Poser of the Year voting.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              I think he's just bitter than he came in 4th in the Poser of the Year voting.
              Mookie was robbed!!! Western BIAS!!!!!11!!!
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                The last time prices were this high was Columbus.
                Screw Columbus...they'll reach Anaheim and Cincy numbers!!

With all the extra money you'll have mook...you'll need a pilot for your G5...*hinthint*
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

With all the extra money you'll have mook...you'll need a pilot for your G5...*hinthint*
                  Why are you limiting him to just a measly G5? This is Mookie we're talking about here. He'll have the cash to pay for a G6.

Of course, you guys are going to have to hunt around to find the right flight attendants for Mookie.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I sure am happy I unloaded my pair 2 weeks ago to a guy in Minnesota!
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      ylae
                      umass lol
                      jan brady st
                      onion

wooooo-hoooo!!!! i can pick out my west palm beach condo now, the downpayment is on the way!!
                      Maybe a timeshare. But only after you sit through their 4 hour presentation.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                        Maybe a timeshare. But only after you sit through their 4 hour presentation.
                        there are ways to move that along....

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

sloe gin?!?!?!

Comment

You're not interested in seeing a team win their first championship in its history? Your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxMan7 View Post
                              You're not interested in seeing a team win their first championship in its history? Your loss.
                              interestingly enough, no. i like to think of championship winners as an exclusive club. every time some team wins their first it diminishes my championships, just a little

Comment

Working...
                              X