Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Regional: #3 Niagara vs. #2 North Dakota: Who wants to play Ylae?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Regional: #3 Niagara vs. #2 North Dakota: Who wants to play Ylae?

Let's GO SIOUX!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Re: West Regional: #3 Niagara vs. #2 North Dakota: Who wants to play Ylae?

Tanight boys!
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Not a ton going on early. Decent flow, not a ton of quality chances yet. Feeling each other out.
      AF 99

Comment

Sioux carrying the play.

Comment

Keep up the pressure! Need to get one by this guy. He's on early.
          AF 99

Comment

Sioux look like they are on a PP, now they are.

Comment

Chubak is a little guy. Says he's 5-11, my son is a 5-11 goalie and he has at least 3 inches on Chubak.
              Go Cats!

Comment

Need a goal.
                AF 99

Comment

End of the first, scoreless.

Good period by North Dakota, just gotta get one by Chubak.
                  AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS.
                    On second thought its his stance he gets really low, but I'd still bet he's around 5-10. Really good goalie.
                    He's been awesome.
                    AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS. View Post
                      Chubak is a little guy. Says he's 5-11, my son is a 5-11 goalie and he has at least 3 inches on Chubak.
                      On second thought its his stance he gets really low, but I'd still bet he's around 5-10. Really good goalie.
                      Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS. View Post
                        I'd like to know why the wcha is always low on really good goaltenders....
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

And weak goaltending is gonna be the kryptonite again.
                          AF 99

Comment

Speaking of weak goaltending....

Comment

How was that not a penalty for delay of game?

Comment

Working...
                              X