Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bemidji State Beavers: Onto 2013-14 and Beyond

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
    Matt Read with another goal and an assist tonight in Philly's 2-1 win!
    Yeah, yeah. Overall, it appears Talbot did very well, so I think both our reps had a good night.
    Michael Napier - UAH '97
    uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
    U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
    NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
    CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
    CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Monday Morning Catch Up!

Former Beaver Mathieu Dugas is playing with the Mississippi Surge of the SPHL. He took a loss in his first start:

http://www.sunherald.com/2013/10/26/...me-opener.html

The BSU Men shut out Alabama-Huntsville 1-0 for the sweep (Bemidji Pioneer):

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...ete-wcha-sweep

BSU Men take down Alabama-Huntsville 6-1 on Friday (Bemidji Pioneer):

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...rst-win-season
      Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
      FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
      NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
      NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
      NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
      NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
      Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
      Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Bemidji fans:

I want to apologize for our broadcasts being awful this weekend. Friday night's was especially bad. There are reasons for it, but they are no excuse.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Monday Morning Catch Up!

Former Beaver Mathieu Dugas is playing with the Mississippi Surge of the SPHL. He took a loss in his first start:

http://www.sunherald.com/2013/10/26/...me-opener.html

The BSU Men shut out Alabama-Huntsville 1-0 for the sweep (Bemidji Pioneer):

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...ete-wcha-sweep

BSU Men take down Alabama-Huntsville 6-1 on Friday (Bemidji Pioneer):

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...rst-win-season
          Good job, y'all. I'm glad we made Saturday interesting.
          Michael Napier - UAH '97
          uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
          U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
          NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
          CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
          CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            Bemidji fans:

I want to apologize for our broadcasts being awful this weekend. Friday night's was especially bad. There are reasons for it, but they are no excuse.

GFM
            So you're saying it was a good thing I didn't purchase the broadcast?

In your defense, it has been several years since y'all had experience doing this. Just strive to get better and you will get there. I have heard you in the past, so I know it is out there!
            Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
            Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

So you're saying it was a good thing I didn't purchase the broadcast?

In your defense, it has been several years since y'all had experience doing this. Just strive to get better and you will get there. I have heard you in the past, so I know it is out there!
              Okay, I'm ready to throw the guy that I was working with under the bus. I went in underprepared thinking that I would follow his lead, except ... well, he didn't lead anything. UAHStatman sat next to me on Saturday night (when Chris was gone), and Michael said that it was a better broadcast than any of the ones he's listened to on B2 in the past. (Michael lives out-of-state and doesn't get to many games.)

The equipment failures were bad, too, and while I couldn't control the video, I could have controlled the audio if I'd had the sense to do so. I know that I made some Bemidji fans upset, and I know that they're right to be upset. It's unfortunate that their next experience with our feed will be next year. If there's continuity and good technology behind it, maybe it will be worth their $16.

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Okay, I'm ready to throw the guy that I was working with under the bus. I went in underprepared thinking that I would follow his lead, except ... well, he didn't lead anything. UAHStatman sat next to me on Saturday night (when Chris was gone), and Michael said that it was a better broadcast than any of the ones he's listened to on B2 in the past. (Michael lives out-of-state and doesn't get to many games.)

The equipment failures were bad, too, and while I couldn't control the video, I could have controlled the audio if I'd had the sense to do so. I know that I made some Bemidji fans upset, and I know that they're right to be upset. It's unfortunate that their next experience with our feed will be next year. If there's continuity and good technology behind it, maybe it will be worth their $16.

GFM
                Thats too bad, but like I said, I have listened to you in the past, so I know it is in there. You just need to get MikeAnderson back with ya!

I know in the past, at the Glas, I had the priveledge to do some color on some Beaver games on TV. I can see where it definitely is a plus when you have a PBP man that will lead. I don't have a broadcasting backgound, but Scottie sure made it easy!

Hang in there, it will get better!
                Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

GFM
                  I didn't see it, but with a video background including live game presentations, is there anything you need help with to improve on the video side?

Comment

As of 10/29/13. I missed Jamie MacQueen being called up to Norfolk of the AHL last week.

FORMER BEAVERS
                    -Matt Read- Philadelphia Flyers (NHL) 10 GP, 2G-1A-3 Pts., 0 PIM, -4
                    -Andrew Murray-Medvescak Zagreb (KHL) 22 GP, 2G-1A-3 Pts., 6 PIM, -6
                    -Matt Dalton-Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk (KHL) 4 GP, 1W-3L-0 SOL, 89.8 Save %, 3.75 GAA, 0 Shutouts, 0 PIM
                    -Matt Francis-Nottingham Panthers (English ELITE) ... 14 GP, 8G-11A-19 Pts., 18 PIM
                    -Dan Bakala-Dundee Stars (English ELITE) 17 GP, 12W-5L-0 SOL, 93.9 Save %, 2.36 GAA, 8 PIM, 0 Assists, 2 Shutout
                    -Rob Sirianni-Sheffield Steelers (EnglishELITE) 5 GP, 5G-2A-7 Pts., 4 PIM
                    -Brendan Cook-Fischtown Pinguins (Germany2) 12 GP, 7G-2A-9 Pts, 2 PIM
                    -Tyler Scofield-Klagenfurter AC (Austria) 14 GP, 3G-2A-5 Pts, 2 PIM, -4
                    -Matt Climie-Chicago (AHL) 3 GP, 0W-3L-0 SOL, 88.0 Save %, 3.73 GAA, 2 PIM, 0 Assists, 0 Shutouts
                    -Brad Hunt-Oklahoma City Barons (AHL) 6 GP, 0G-2A-2 Pts., 2 PIM, -2
                    -Chris McKelvie-Albany Devils (AHL) 8 GP, 1G-2A-3 Pts., 9 PIM, +0
                    -Brandon Marino-Fort Wayne Komets (ECHL) 3 GP, 2G-2A-4 Pts., 0 PIM, -2
                    -Jamie MacQueen-Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) 3 GP, 6G-0A-6 Pts., 9 PIM, +0 (Called up to Norfolk)
                    ******Norfolk Admirals (AHL) 3 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM, -1
                    -Brance Orban- Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) 3 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM, -2
                    -Jake Areshenko-Wheeling Nailers (ECHL) 3 GP, 0G-1A-1 Pts., 2 PIM, -2
                    -Ian Lowe- Wichita Thunder (CHL) 3 GP, 0G-1A-1 Pts., 4 PIM, +0
                    -Riley Weselowski-Rapid City (CHL) 4 GP, 1G-0A-1 Pts., 6 PIM, -3
                    -Andrew Martens-Wichita Thunder (CHL) 5 GP, 1G-3A-4 Pts., 14 PIM, -3
                    -Drew Fisher-Tulsa Oilers (CHL) 4 GP, 0G-1A-1 Pts., 0 PIM, +1
                    -Ryan Cramer-Tulsa Oilers (CHL) 4 GP, 1G-0A-1 Pts., 2 PIM, +1
                    -Mathieu Dugas-Mississippi Surge (SPHL) 1 GP, 0W-1L-0 SOL, 88.1 Save %, 5.00 GAA, 0 PIM, 0 Assists, 0 Shutout
                    -Emil Billberg-Sodertalje (Allsvenskan) 14 GP, 0G-3A-3 Pts., 10 PIM
                    -Niko Suoraniemi-Herlev (Denmark) 11 GP, 1G-3A-4 Pts., 4 PIM
                    ******Danish Cup 1 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 2 PIM
                    -Matt Pope-Aalborg Pirates (Denmark Hockeyligaen) 9 GP, 3G-10A-13 Pts., 4 PIM
                    ******Danish Cup 1 GP, 1G-1A-2 Pts., 0 PIM
                    -Daryl Bat-Tyringe SoSS (Sweden2) 6 GP, 2G-4A-6 Pts., 4 PIM
                    -Jordan George-Rosenborg IHK (Norway Elite) 12 GP, 6G-5A-11 Pts., 40 PIM
                    -Aaron McLeod-ESC Moskitos Essen (Germany 3) 0 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM, +0

BEAVER RECRUITS
                    -Corey Petrash (2014), F-Cedar Rapids Roughriders (USHL) 7 GP, 1G-2A-3 Pts., 4 PIM, -4
                    -Michael Bitzer (Signed), G-Lincoln Stars (USHL) 9 GP, 2W-2L-4 OTL, 2.44 GAA, 91.6 Sv%, 0 SO
                    -Jason Ford (2014), F-Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 5 GP, 2G-2A-4 Pts., 4 PIM, +2
                    ******World Junior Club Cup 3 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 4 PIM
                    -Ethan Somoza (2015 or 2016), F-Fairbanks IceDogs (NAHL) 9 GP, 0G-2A-2 Pts., 6 PIM, -2
                    -Jordan Heller (2014), F-Aberdeen Wings (NAHL) 14 GP, 6G-3A-9 Pts., 13 PIM, -2
                    -Justin Baudry (2014 or 2015), D-Steinbach Pistons (MJHL) 13 GP, 1G-9A-10 Pts., 21 PIM
                    -Mike Soucier (2014 or 2015), F-Wellington Dukes (OJHL) 17 GP, 9G-12A-21 Pts., 12 PIM
                    ******Canada East U-19 0 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM
                    -Brett Beauvais (2014), D-Penticton Vees (BCHL) 16 GP, 3G-14A-17 Pts., 12 PIM
                    ******Canada West U-19 0 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM
                    -Myles Fitzgerald (2014), F- Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 17 GP, 6G-16A-22 Pts., 16 PIM
                    -Gerry Fitzgerald (2014), F- Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 17 GP, 13G-10A-23 Pts., 14 PIM
                    -Leo Fitzgerald (2014), F- Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 4 GP, 0G-3A-3 Pts., 2 PIM
                    Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Thats too bad, but like I said, I have listened to you in the past, so I know it is in there. You just need to get MikeAnderson back with ya!

I know in the past, at the Glas, I had the priveledge to do some color on some Beaver games on TV. I can see where it definitely is a plus when you have a PBP man that will lead. I don't have a broadcasting backgound, but Scottie sure made it easy!

Hang in there, it will get better!
                      I think that I'm probably the best hockey p-b-p guy in Huntsville; Steve Moulton is probably better, but there's never any way that he's going to be able to do it with his UAH basketball and HS football commitments. The man wins state-wide awards for a reason. I enjoy working with him, even if I have called him Mike before.

The guy I worked with shows no interest in actually keeping up with what player has the puck or anything. I should have just led him, but my mindset going into the night was that I would be following. Oh well.

The video stuff was just a hangup in the system, thebrain. I'm not sure what happened; I was too busy being terrible.

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Monday Morning Catch-up

Bemidji Pioneer write up of Friday’s UND Women’s victory:
                        http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...-falls-6-2-und

Bemidji Pioneer write up of Friday’s 4-1 Beaver Men’s Victory:
                        http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...nnesota-st-4-1

Bemidji Pioneer write up of Saturday’s UND Women’s Victory:
                        http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...eep-bemidji-st

Grand Forks Herald write up of Saturday’s UND Women Victory:
                        http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/277359/

Bemidji Pioneer write up of MSU’s 4-3 Saturday Victory:
                        http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...idji-state-4-3

Mankato Free Press write up of Saturday’s MSU Victory:
                        http://mankatofreepress.com/sports/x...-Bemidji-State

Story on Vance and Chad as the “Zamboni Drivers”:
                        http://www.inforum.com/event/article...51/group/News/

Former Beaver Mathieu Dugas gets his first victory and his first shutout of the year:
                        http://www.katc.com/news/surge-deals...oss-of-season/

USCHO’s WCHA Weekend Recap:
                        http://www.uscho.com/wcha-blog/2013/...n-the-rebound/
                        Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                        Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

As of 11/5/13

FORMER BEAVERS
                          -Matt Read- Philadelphia Flyers (NHL) 13 GP, 3G-1A-4 Pts., 6 PIM, -5
                          -Andrew Murray-Medvescak Zagreb (KHL) 24 GP, 2G-1A-3 Pts., 6 PIM, -6
                          -Matt Dalton-Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk (KHL) 4 GP, 1W-3L-0 SOL, 89.8 Save %, 3.75 GAA, 0 Shutouts, 0 PIM
                          -Matt Francis-Nottingham Panthers (English ELITE) 16 GP, 8G-14A-22 Pts., 22 PIM
                          -Dan Bakala-Dundee Stars (English ELITE) 19 GP, 13W-6L-0 SOL, 93.3 Save %, 2.52 GAA, 8 PIM, 0 Assists, 2 Shutout
                          -Rob Sirianni-Sheffield Steelers (EnglishELITE) 8 GP, 5G-5A-10 Pts., 4 PIM
                          -Brendan Cook-Fischtown Pinguins (Germany2) 14 GP, 7G-3A-10 Pts, 2 PIM
                          -Tyler Scofield-Klagenfurter AC (Austria) 17 GP, 5G-4A-9 Pts, 4 PIM, -4
                          -Matt Climie-Chicago (AHL) 3 GP, 0W-3L-0 SOL, 88.0 Save %, 3.73 GAA, 2 PIM, 0 Assists, 0 Shutouts
                          -Brad Hunt-Oklahoma City Barons (AHL) 7 GP, 0G-3A-3 Pts., 2 PIM, -1
                          -Chris McKelvie-Albany Devils (AHL) 11 GP, 1G-2A-3 Pts., 13 PIM, -4
                          -Brandon Marino-Fort Wayne Komets (ECHL) 6 GP, 4G-3A-7 Pts., 2 PIM, -1
                          -Jamie MacQueen-Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) 3 GP, 6G-0A-6 Pts., 9 PIM, +0 (Called up to Norfolk)
                          ******Norfolk Admirals (AHL) 6 GP, 1G-1A-2 Pts., 0 PIM, +0
                          -Brance Orban- Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) 5 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM, -3
                          -Jake Areshenko-Wheeling Nailers (ECHL) 4 GP, 0G-1A-1 Pts., 2 PIM, -5
                          -Ian Lowe- Wichita Thunder (CHL) 3 GP, 0G-1A-1 Pts., 4 PIM, +0 (injured)
                          -Riley Weselowski-Rapid City (CHL) 7 GP, 2G-0A-2 Pts., 8 PIM, -1
                          -Andrew Martens-Wichita Thunder (CHL) 5 GP, 1G-3A-4 Pts., 14 PIM, -3 (injured)
                          -Drew Fisher-Tulsa Oilers (CHL) 8 GP, 0G-2A-2 Pts., 0 PIM, +0
                          -Ryan Cramer-Tulsa Oilers (CHL) 8 GP, 2G-0A-2 Pts., 8 PIM, +2
                          -Mathieu Dugas-Mississippi Surge (SPHL) 3 GP, 2W-1L-0 SOL, 93.2 Save %, 2.60 GAA, 0 PIM, 0 Assists, 1 Shutout
                          -Emil Billberg-Sodertalje (Allsvenskan) 16 GP, 0G-3A-3 Pts., 10 PIM
                          -Niko Suoraniemi-Herlev (Denmark Hockeyligaen) 12 GP, 1G-3A-4 Pts., 4 PIM
                          -Matt Pope-Aalborg Pirates (Denmark Hockeyligaen) 11 GP, 4G-11A-15 Pts., 6 PIM
                          -Daryl Bat-Tyringe SoSS (Sweden2) 8 GP, 2G-7A-9 Pts., 4 PIM
                          -Jordan George-Rosenborg IHK (Norway Elite) 15 GP, 10G-5A-15 Pts., 44 PIM
                          -Aaron McLeod-ESC Moskitos Essen (Germany 3) 0 GP, 7G-7A-14 Pts., 0 PIM, +0

BEAVER RECRUITS
                          -Corey Petrash (2014), F-Cedar Rapids Roughriders (USHL) 9 GP, 1G-3A-4 Pts., 6 PIM, -5
                          -Michael Bitzer (Signed), G-Lincoln Stars (USHL) 11 GP, 2W-4L-4 OTL, 2.36 GAA, 91.7 Sv%, 0 SO
                          -Jason Ford (2014), F-Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 7 GP, 3G-3A-6 Pts., 6 PIM, +3
                          -Ethan Somoza (2015 or 2016), F-Fairbanks IceDogs (NAHL) 11 GP, 0G-2A-2 Pts., 8 PIM, -1
                          -Jordan Heller (2014), F-Aberdeen Wings (NAHL) 15 GP, 6G-6A-12 Pts., 25 PIM, +0
                          -Justin Baudry (2014 or 2015), D-Steinbach Pistons (MJHL) 15 GP, 1G-11A-12 Pts., 23 PIM
                          -Mike Soucier (2014 or 2015), F-Wellington Dukes (OJHL) 17 GP, 9G-14A-23 Pts., 12 PIM
                          ******Canada East U-19 0 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM
                          -Brett Beauvais (2014), D-Penticton Vees (BCHL) 16 GP, 3G-14A-17 Pts., 12 PIM
                          ******Canada West U-19 0 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM
                          -Myles Fitzgerald (2014), F- Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 20 GP, 8G-16A-24 Pts., 16 PIM
                          -Gerry Fitzgerald (2014), F- Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 20 GP, 14G-13A-27 Pts., 16 PIM
                          Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Ferris State Friday

Ferris State Preview from Lakeland Sports:
                            http://youtu.be/VM1szxPJsO4

Ferris State Preview from the Bemidji Pioneer:
                            http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/conten...l-ferris-state
                            Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                            Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

BSU falls to Ferris 5-4 in OT. Sounded like an exciting game to be at.
                              Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                              Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

As of 11/12/13

FORMER BEAVERS
                                -Matt Read- Philadelphia Flyers (NHL) 16 GP, 3G-2A-5 Pts., 6 PIM, -7
                                -Andrew Murray-Medvescak Zagreb (KHL) 24 GP, 2G-1A-3 Pts., 6 PIM, -6
                                -Matt Francis-Nottingham Panthers (English ELITE) 18 GP, 9G-14A-23 Pts., 26 PIM
                                -Dan Bakala-Dundee Stars (English ELITE) 20 GP, 14W-6L-0 SOL, 93.1 Save %, 2.55 GAA, 8 PIM, 0 Assists, 2 Shutout
                                -Rob Sirianni-Sheffield Steelers (EnglishELITE) 10 GP, 6G-5A-11 Pts., 4 PIM
                                -Brendan Cook-Fischtown Pinguins (Germany2) 15 GP, 7G-3A-10 Pts, 2 PIM
                                -Tyler Scofield-Klagenfurter AC (Austria) 17 GP, 5G-4A-9 Pts, 4 PIM, -4
                                -Brad Hunt-Oklahoma City Barons (AHL) 8 GP, 0G-4A-4 Pts., 2 PIM, -1
                                -Chris McKelvie-Albany Devils (AHL) 14 GP, 2G-2A-4 Pts., 18 PIM, -3
                                -Brandon Marino-Fort Wayne Komets (ECHL) 9 GP, 4G-7A-11 Pts., 2 PIM, -5
                                ******Norfolk Admirals (AHL) 8 GP, 1G-1A-2 Pts., 2 PIM, +1
                                -Brance Orban- Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) 5 GP, 0G-0A-0 Pts., 0 PIM, -3 (Released)
                                -Jake Areshenko-Wheeling Nailers (ECHL) 7 GP, 0G-2A-2 Pts., 2 PIM, -1
                                -Ian Lowe- Wichita Thunder (CHL) 3 GP, 0G-1A-1 Pts., 4 PIM, +0 (Injured)
                                -Riley Weselowski-Rapid City (CHL) 9 GP, 2G-0A-2 Pts., 8 PIM, +1
                                -Andrew Martens-Wichita Thunder (CHL) 8 GP, 1G-4A-5 Pts., 16 PIM, -6
                                -Drew Fisher-Tulsa Oilers (CHL) 11 GP, 1G-2A-3 Pts., 2 PIM, -4
                                -Ryan Cramer-Tulsa Oilers (CHL) 11 GP, 2G-0A-2 Pts., 23 PIM, +1
                                -Mathieu Dugas-Mississippi Surge (SPHL) 5 GP, 3W-2L-0 SOL, 89.6 Save %, 3.74 GAA, 0 PIM, 0 Assists, 1 Shutout
                                -Emil Billberg-Sodertalje (Allsvenskan) 16 GP, 0G-3A-3 Pts., 10 PIM
                                -Niko Suoraniemi-Herlev (Denmark Hockeyligaen) 12 GP, 1G-3A-4 Pts., 4 PIM
                                -Matt Pope-Aalborg Pirates (Denmark Hockeyligaen) 11 GP, 4G-11A-15 Pts., 6 PIM
                                -Daryl Bat-Tyringe SoSS (Sweden2) 11 GP, 4G-8A-12 Pts., 6 PIM
                                -Jordan George-Rosenborg IHK (Norway Elite) 15 GP, 10G-5A-15 Pts., 44 PIM
                                -Aaron McLeod-ESC Moskitos Essen (Germany 3) 0 GP, 10G-10A-20 Pts., 0 PIM, +0

BEAVER RECRUITS
                                -Corey Petrash (2014), F-Cedar Rapids Roughriders (USHL) 12 GP, 2G-7A-9 Pts., 11 PIM, -1
                                -Michael Bitzer (Signed), G-Lincoln Stars (USHL) 13 GP, 2W-6L-4 OTL, 2.80 GAA, 90.1 Sv%, 0 SO
                                -Jason Ford (2014), F-Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 9 GP, 4G-3A-7 Pts., 6 PIM, +3
                                -Ethan Somoza (2015 or 2016), F-Fairbanks IceDogs (NAHL) 13 GP, 0G-2A-2 Pts., 8 PIM, -2
                                -Jordan Heller (2014), F-Aberdeen Wings (NAHL) 17 GP, 6G-6A-12 Pts., 25 PIM, -1
                                -Justin Baudry (2014 or 2015), D-Steinbach Pistons (MJHL) 15 GP, 1G-11A-12 Pts., 23 PIM
                                -Mike Soucier (2014 or 2015), F-Wellington Dukes (OJHL) 17 GP, 9G-14A-23 Pts., 12 PIM
                                ******Canada East U-19 Junior A Challenge 4 GP, 2G-3A-5 Pts., 0 PIM
                                -Brett Beauvais (2014), D-Penticton Vees (BCHL) 19 GP, 3G-19A-22 Pts., 16 PIM
                                -Myles Fitzgerald (2014), F- Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 22 GP, 9G-17A-26 Pts., 18 PIM
                                -Gerry Fitzgerald (2014), F- Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 22 GP, 14G-18A-32 Pts., 16 PIM
                                Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Working...
                                X