Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yalehockeyfan View Post
    Circles
    Congrats to your team YHF. Hope to see your team in Pittsburgh. You did the ECAC proud!

Comment

• Re: West Regional: Minnesota vs Yale

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Hard work beats talent all day everyday.
      Not true. I've seen the reverse in many many case. However, in the Gophers case hard work always beats them when they're lazy. Always. Other talented teams, not so much.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Don't forget to hang a banner for winning the Mariucci Classic. #blownload
        It's funny that you're so hung up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          The question always is WHY doesn't talent want to play hard? Cause they sucked the entire playoff season. Against Bemidji, against CC, and against Yale. That goal was ridiculous. One guy beats our guy to the puck in our own end and passes to a guy with no one in the same zip code for an easy score. I bet their coach drew that up to. Lazy lazy defense and puck control.
          That one is all on Marshall. Wings are moving into position for (what should be an easy) breakout pass and center is starting to circle in the zone for a pass. Marshall HAS to control the puck off the face off on the blue line; no excuse for that going deep into MN's zone and he compounds a bad play with a terrible, lazy, pass and poof goes the season.

BTW, color me shocked MN's season ends because they can't make a simple pass.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
            That one is all on Marshall. Wings are moving into position for (what should be an easy) breakout pass and center is starting to circle in the zone for a pass. Marshall HAS to control the puck off the face off on the blue line; no excuse for that going deep into MN's zone and he compounds a bad play with a terrible, lazy, pass and poof goes the season.

Agreed again.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Hey gophers... Go talk crap to another team some more hahahaha wow such an overrated team. Way to end the season. Almost lose to Bemidji, lose to CC, then lose to Yale. Lost in 6 seconds in OT. Think I blew my load. For that, I thank you haha so hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                Yes, but what does that tell us about this years teams? It's a down year from top to bottom.
                Back2BackU-MnPride2002 there's your stat guy he knows it all

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  It's funny that you're so hung up on that.
                  I wonder what poor Doug MacLeod is doing right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU red army View Post
                    Hey gophers... Go talk crap to another team some more hahahaha wow such an overrated team. Way to end the season. Almost lose to Bemidji, lose to CC, then lose to Yale. Lost in 6 seconds in OT. Think I blew my load. For that, I thank you haha so hilarious
                    Two words. Big Ten
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Was that "EASY-AC"? or "EZAC"?
                      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post

It's always the little things. They never learn.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeek. The B1G is struck again by an ECAC team in the tourney.
                          ---
                          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                          19 Conference Championships
                          10 Conference Tournament Championships
                          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            I wonder what poor Doug MacLeod is doing right now...
                            You even remember the name of the homer announcer after all these months...that's cute.

Comment

well at least next year minnesota can face a wcha in the 1st so they have a shot at advancing

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU red army View Post
                                Hey gophers... Go talk crap to another team some more hahahaha wow such an overrated team. Way to end the season. Almost lose to Bemidji, lose to CC, then lose to Yale. Lost in 6 seconds in OT. Think I blew my load. For that, I thank you haha so hilarious
                                No need for this. Go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X