Official NCAA ESPN "syndicated" game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official NCAA ESPN "syndicated" game thread

They picked up BOTH games from Toledo. I just checked my guide for Sat and they are BOTH listed on the main channel

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      The best I have for people in the Mankato Area?

Both Buffalo Wild Wings will stream the Minnesota State/Miami game on their big screens.
      Just saw FSN North IS picking up BOTH games from the regional. SCSU at 12:30 woth MSUM to follow. Saw this on my guide on DirecTv for Saturday.

Comment

Correct, 1st page updated
        Last edited by billmich88888; 03-28-2013, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Have we confirmed the FSN/NESN coverage will be available nationwide on Dish/DirecTV?
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'm not worried about NESN

I called, emailed, tweeted, and facebooked FSN NORTH about this matter yesterday afternoon with no response yet.

Last year their Facebook page BLEW UP over this ( I think the gophers were in one of the games) and I would hope a lesson was learned
            Last edited by billmich88888; 03-28-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
              I'm not worried about NESN

I called, emailed, tweeted, and facebooked FSN NORTH about this matter yesterday afternoon with no response yet.

Last year their Facebook page BLEW UP over this ( I think the gophers were in one of the games) and I would hope a lesson was learned
              The Fox North Girls or whatever they're called weren't able to assist you? I'm stunned. They seem so knowledgeable.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                this won't mess up the lacrosse games will it?
                Never Forget
                Are you guys brothers?

Comment

As I posted in another thread, espn3 wasn't an option back then, and ESPN has been more willing to start pre-empted games on ESPN news lately

Comment

For those who care, I got bored and made a google doc with alot of this info. It's everything I need to know for the weekend including where the Minnesota Wild and NCAA BB Games are...I've included Dish Network and DirecTV channels, if you've got cable...have to figure it out yourself.
                    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1NXFQQ0E#gid=1
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Nicely done....

Comment

Good news regarding FSN north:

The games will have no territorial restrictions this year as per our agreement with ESPN syndication. Anyone with direct or dish will be able to see the games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          The Fox North Girls or whatever they're called weren't able to assist you? I'm stunned. They seem so knowledgeable.
                          AT least you don't live in Wisconsin and have to deal with Fox Sports Wisconsin... i'm pretty sure they run that network out of a run down Astro Rape van that is constantly parked outside of Miller Park or the Bradley Center..... So over Fox Sports Wisconsin.. got kicked off their facebook page cause I kept calling the Milwaukee Bucks the Milwaukee "sucks" and informing them that no one west of waukesha Wisconsin cares about the bucks... lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            AHEM. I will defend Jenny Taft, kind of former/current FSN Girl (she's expanded her role a little; still deals with social media aspect however). She did the Red Bull Crashed Ice, played sports at BU, and her brother plays for CC. She knows her sh*.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              AHEM. I will defend Jenny Taft, kind of former/current FSN Girl (she's expanded her role a little; still deals with social media aspect however). She did the Red Bull Crashed Ice, played sports at BU, and her brother plays for CC. She knows her sh*.
                              True, and she is easy on the eyes.
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                                True, and she is easy on the eyes.
                                Yes, she is. Plus, really cool. A buddy ran into her at a Gopher game, and called me, and she wished me a great night watching the Gophers. That's totally rube-ish, yet she rolled with it. Guess she was goofing around with my buddy's daughter, etc, too. That's just awesome.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X