2013 NCAA Frozen Four Championship Game: Boston University vs Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NCAA Frozen Four Championship Game: Boston University vs Minnesota

On the shorthanded goal Sperry didn't recover after the first shot and was too far out in her crease. She had time but didn't react. Looked like the puck went off her left pad. Too bad, very soft goal. Might be able to determine more when the highlights are available.

Nice to see Poulin back in the game quickly.

Re: 2013 NCAA Frozen Four Championship Game: Boston University vs Minnesota

Score?
    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

MN 3 BU 1.

1:50 left in 2nd.

Comment

Gophers get a PP goal with 12 seconds left in the period.

MN 4 BU 1 at the end of the 2nd.

Comment

Kessel putting on a clinic in the second period - she created 1/2 MN's chances.

Comment

Kind of cool to see Erik Haula and Tom Serratore from the men's team sitting in the stands supporting the Gopher women's team.
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by mnpokecheck View Post
              Kessel putting on a clinic in the second period - she created 1/2 MN's chances.

And she's playing at less than 100%.

Comment

Bad call on Warren(?) in the last couple minutes of the second period...UM got a big break there since they capitalized on it. That's a shame in a game this important.

Play by play guy not paying attention again. Got Poulin's injured leg wrong as well as the number of FF Championships that UM will have should they win today. He's also sounding like a hell of a homer.

And someone needs to take at least two batteries out of A.J.'s back.

Nice effort so far by BU but it looks like the UM depth is taking over. Be nice to see BU make it closer.

Comment

I'll say this much, if the B1G conf expands and makes a deal with other major conferences and breaks away from NCAA, I'll be a fan of that.

I've only had issues with a few web sites and one of the worst is the NCAA.com website. I missed the 3rd goal for the Gophers, its absolutely ridiculous. I'm not a big fan of the NCAA right now.

This is a title game but who cares, its only women's hockey, right?!

Comment

Horrible coverage since it keeps buffering. Amazing that a NCAA womens championship game is such weak video coverage. NCAA should have hired Northeastern to do the video coverage!!

Comment

4-2 now? That's the last update I have from GPL
                      National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Yes, MN 4 BU 2. 5:30 left in the 3rd.

Comment

And Gophers back up by 3, as Ramsey scores to make it 5-2 with 4:30 left in the game.

Comment

Fukin' Aaaaa..... Way to go Gophs!
                            National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Kessel ices it with an ENG.

MN 6 BC 3 - 48 seconds left.

Congrats to the Gophers. I had more fun watching it in person in Duluth last year, but it's hard to argue with this amazing run.

Comment

Working...
                              X