Priceless, you cited this in the previous thread:

As it stands now
    Mankato 96%
    Notre Dame 95%
    Niagara 93%
    Yale 83%
    St Cloud 82%

Two days ago St Cloud was 98%

I forget if you're running scenario odds, or KRACH weighted?
    Hit Somebody!

Re: Pairwise Bracketology Part Deux: Playing with RHamilton's Tool

As each result comes in today it would be nice if one of the wizards on here would post if any new locks are made for the tournament or if anyone gets locked out. Before the Quinnipiac win I believe there were 8 locks. How about now?

Comment

I don't understand why Niagara makes it? They have only played 5 TUC teams. Does not that disqualify them?
      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Umileated View Post
        Well, we maxed that first thread out.

Priceless, you cited this in the previous thread:

As it stands now
        Mankato 96%
        Notre Dame 95%
        Niagara 93%
        Yale 83%
        St Cloud 82%

Two days ago St Cloud was 98%

I forget if you're running scenario odds, or KRACH weighted?
        KRACH weighted. I am also on a cell phone. Can someone repost the links from the previous thread?

there are 8 teams in (plus three autobid teams). It appears Niagara will become the 9th.

ETA: Mankato is the 10th.
        Last edited by Priceless; 03-23-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Isn't Minnesota State a lock now with the Q win?
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
            I don't understand why Niagara makes it? They have only played 5 TUC teams. Does not that disqualify them?
            Niagara is not disqualified by the number of TUC games. What happens is that because they've played fewer than 10 TUC games, that metric does not get considered in their comparisons with other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Isn't Minnesota State a lock now with the Q win?
              Nope. Wins by Brown, Boston University, Wisconsin, and Michigan keep them out. Any of those four lose and they're in.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                KRACH weighted. I am also on a cell phone. Can someone repost the links from the previous thread?

there are 8 teams in (plus three autobid teams). It appears Niagara will become the 9th.

ETA: Mankato is the 10th.
                http://pwr.reillyhamilton.com/
                http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwise-predictor/

Ta da!
                Last edited by Umileated; 03-23-2013, 05:54 PM.
                Hit Somebody!

Comment

We might only have 1 at-large to hand out. We already have 10 teams in and each conference could be won by an autobid team. The door is closing fast.

ETA: Notre Dame already clinched as well. If BU and Michigan win the door is closed.
                  Last edited by Priceless; 03-23-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    We might only have 1 at-large to hand out. We already have 10 teams in and each conference could be won by an autobid team. The door is closing fast.

ETA: Notre Dame already clinched as well. If BU and Michigan win the door is closed.
                    If I haven't mishandled RHamilton's tool sitting on a freezing bench in AC, Yale needs a Lowell and ND win. Correct?

Comment

With only 5 games remaining before the selection, how many remaining possibilities are there?

Comment

So am I reading it correct, that a Union, BU and Mich win and SCSU doesn't make it. (never played with the pairwise predictor before.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtn2GoldCountry View Post
                          With only 5 games remaining before the selection, how many remaining possibilities are there?

At this point you can almost do it on a cocktail napkin, but here's my shot at a summary:
                          Mid Saturday update

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                            So am I reading it correct, that a Union, BU and Mich win and SCSU doesn't make it. (never played with the pairwise predictor before.
                            Correct.

As far as I can tell, if Lowell OR Notre Dame win, SCSU is in. If they both lose, SCSU is out. Can anybody prove otherwise?
                            scsuhockey.com
                            CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Just 2 days ago Yale and St Cloud were mortal locks, eyeing #1 seeds. Now they are hoping Lowell and Notre Dame can bail them out.

Comment

Working...
                              X