X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season 2013 Part I: We Will Get Our Title Next Season

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Sorry Doc, one of the requirements is you actually have to be able to see the game.
    Well one eye can-and I have been assured the other will be able to soon. Besides, being down on the bench i would be much closer to the ice.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Well one eye can-and I have been assured the other will be able to soon. Besides, being down on the bench i would be much closer to the ice.
      If that happened, I'd consider talking the Red Army into giving Jenny 33-B-10 or 33-B-3, just in case the refs try to pull something dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        If that happened, I'd consider talking the Red Army into giving Jenny 33-B-10 or 33-B-3, just in case the refs try to pull something dumb...

Something tells me that you would be afraid of Jenny.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

And with good reason. I have always said if I ever got involved in a bar fight i would want her covering me and on my side. Petite but dangerous.

Comment

A pit bull can be either your best friend or your worst nightmare. It depends on what side you're on.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              A pit bull can be either your best friend or your worst nightmare. It depends on what side you're on.
              I am hoping for your safety that she does not see that post. Have you been measured for concrete shoes before?

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                I am hoping for your safety that she does not see that post. Have you been measured for concrete shoes before?
                I'm just hoping I'm on the right side.

Comment

I have been traveling a bit so only checking the board sporadically - I am incredibly relieved to see that Appert is staying and has an extension. I honestly thought he was gone and that Monty was going to Maine. We dodged a bullet. Its also great to see Seth committed to this program. We are very lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                    Nice to see this term being more widely used.
                    If you got me to use it, you're onto something. Happy off-season.
                    Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Today is 15 April 2013. There are 173 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        The title of the next thread?
                        Well, if it has anything about "season" in it, it now would be about "this" season, eh?
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                          Well, if it has anything about "season" in it, it now would be about "this" season, eh?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I hope that we won't have the chance to use this title:

RPI Off-Season 2014 Part I: On the Whole, I Would Rather Be in Philadelphia

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just a quick reminder, get your RSVP out today regarding the Hockey Banquet this Friday (I'm sure they won't turn you away tomorrow )... http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...q-13_wcost.pdf
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Who's live streaming the banquet?

Comment

Working...
                                X