X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season 2013 Part I: We Will Get Our Title Next Season

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. Always need to have a Plan B in place, something I'm not sure the current admin is on top of...
    I disagree - having spoken with the Colonel on several occasions, I think he is very on top of things. I know for a fact that he's well aware of the world of D1 and Jr. hockey -- as his boys have been and are in the middle of it. I have no doubt he is doing what he needs to do, given the circumstances he's been dealt.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      It's a pointless exercise. Just because he's interviewing somewhere doesn't mean we need to find a list of people we'd hire to replace him.

Why not just do this every year, then? Matter of fact IF Seth leaves and we hire someone else, perhaps we need a list of people to replace HIM too.

Worry about the IFs later.
      Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it pointless. The fact is Seth is on the short list for a new job. Its human nature to think and speculate as to who might make a suitable replacement...the very same exercise that the Colonel is no doubt well down the road on.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        I disagree - having spoken with the Colonel on several occasions, I think he is very on top of things. I know for a fact that he's well aware of the world of D1 and Jr. hockey -- as his boys have been and are in the middle of it. I have no doubt he is doing what he needs to do, given the circumstances he's been dealt.
        I hope so!
        Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it pointless.
          It's not that I "don't like it." It's just pointless, for the reason I already elaborated upon.

The fact is Seth is on the short list for a new job. Its human nature to think and speculate as to who might make a suitable replacement...the very same exercise that the Colonel is no doubt well down the road on.
          OK, Colonel.

See you 'round, I need to start coming up with my list of people to replace Quinn at BU in case he leaves.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Interesting that Appert hasn't gone anywhere yet, and people are already looking to replace him. Simply incredible.
            The English language needs a better subjunctive mood.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It's not that I "don't like it." It's just pointless, for the reason I already elaborated upon.

OK, Colonel.

See you 'round, I need to start coming up with my list of people to replace Quinn at BU in case he leaves.
              Chairman of all Things Worthy of Unworthy: That'd be a super-duper analogy , if Quinn were actually a candidate for a job other than the one he currently holds. Yer better than that.

Comment

So, when a gubernatorial recall election needs to take place, it is pointless to campaign as the potential successive governor because the guy hasn't been officially recalled yet?

Comment

Chairman of all Things Worthy of Unworthy: That'd be a super-duper analogy , if Quinn were actually a candidate for a job other than the one he currently holds. Yer better than that.
                  You're allowed to be obtuse if you think you run the boards.

Comment

See you 'round
                    Tom, who's going to replace you and keep everyone in check?
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

How do you know he's not? Just because no one's mentioned his name?

I mean, if you're going to play what if, go all the way.

Gotta go, I need to start coming up with contingency plans in case the Field House gets hit by a failing Japanese satellite falling out of orbit.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                        Haven't you already assumed that position? Or is it Fishy?

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          Isn't it pointless to speculate on that at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                            Isn't it pointless to speculate on that at this time?
                            I think we have a candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              I think we have a candidate.
                              Osorojo?
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Osorojo?
                                No, boot_walt_kyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X