Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU: Now that we have a MacNaughton can we have a Season Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU: Now that we have a MacNaughton can we have a Season Thread?

Well since we don't know our next opponent I figured I'd start this up to try to give us a place to post until Friday.

We'll get the winner of UW/MSU-M. Anyone got any preferences?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU: Now that we have a MacNaughton can we have a Season Thread?

No, b/c either game is one I refuse to watch. Anyone need a cheap ticket?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wisconsin. It would help us pass Kato in the PWR.
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        Well since we don't know our next opponent I figured I'd start this up to try to give us a place to post until Friday.

Yes...Mankato.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          No, b/c either game is one I refuse to watch. Anyone need a cheap ticket?
          Don't let the door hit ya.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Don't let the door hit ya.
            It won't. That would mean I'd have to enter said building in the first place.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

I would obviously like to see a MAV win against Bucky. I would like a semifinal game against the Huskies. Current Mav team is completely different team than early season that played up in Cloud. I think we were still hungover from Jutting

Comment

It won't. That would mean I'd have to enter said building in the first place.
                But you sure felt compelled to tell everyone that you don't care about said games.
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I can get SCSU up to 4th in the PWR using the pairwise predictor. So there's that.
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    But you sure felt compelled to tell everyone that you don't care about said games.
                    I answered the question at hand. Nothing more.

Comment

Everyone should want Mankato. We all have to suffer through Wisconsin playing on Thursday, why should we all have to suffer again on Friday? When even Badger fans don't want to watch the Badgers play, why would anyone else?
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I answered the question at hand. Nothing more.
                        Who says it was directed at you anyway?
                        Our thread, the implication would be it's directed at SCSU fans.
                        Maybe we should start answering more questions in Gopher threads.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Who says it was directed at you anyway?
                          Our thread, the implication would be it's directed at SCSU fans.
                          Maybe we should start answering more questions in Gopher threads.
                          It came across as a general question. It's not always about YOU, you know.

Comment

If Mankato wins, they will be playing their 5th game in 7 days. So that might be beneficial for the Huskies.

Comment

It came across as a general question. It's not always about YOU, you know.
                              In OUR thread, YES it is!
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X