Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason I - New teams, new scoreboard, new goals... bring it on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason I - New teams, new scoreboard, new goals... bring it on!

Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
    He could always apply at UAH.
    He won't. He's committed to Michigan Tech for 2013-14.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason I - New teams, new scoreboard, new goals... bring it on!

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      He won't. He's committed to Michigan Tech for 2013-14.
      Your recruits keep getting older.

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
        I want to hear the basis for your assertions. [And I hate interrupting what's supposed to be an MTU topic, although I know that it's summertime, who cares, etc.]

GFM
        you'd have to really go off the nut to bother anyone on a Tech thread for interrupting.
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          FWIW, the guy jumping over the chair at the 2:00 mark is Bill Gates. We should train that kid on roller skates to be a goalie.
          "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
          Abe Lincoln

Comment

Your recruits keep getting older.
            Congratulations on finally grasping the concept of time.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We have lift off

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Congratulations on finally grasping the concept of time.
                Time is on my side.

Comment

Apparently there was a hiccup with Zelzer and he will not be attending Michigan Tech. Matt Wintjes officially announced his commitment today. He'll be the 3rd goalie on the roster for this coming season. He's currently 19 and an OJHL all-star.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Time is on my side.
                    You're never too old to go back to school! But then, I can see how the 3rd grade would seem so very daunting to you.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

What's on all four corners of the scoreboard? Piano dog? mitechhuskies.com? and??

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                        What's on all four corners of the scoreboard? Piano dog? mitechhuskies.com? and??
                        Those repeat. Only two designs.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Well, I'm just basing it on the fact that you did nearly lose your program. I'm not sure what strings were pulled and which donors stepped up to save UAH hockey, though I'm glad it happened, so I guess I'm saying that no one knows when the next chief of the U-Alabama system might once again look at your hockey program as a money pit (unless the financial backing that saved the program in the first place is strong enough to withstand any such possibly scrutiny).
                          This president is going to be here a while, and he believes in hockey — he's friends with Lou Lamoriello (which is a big reason that we got Kleinendorst). The last guy was an interim president who retired a couple of months after the position was filled full-time. I'm not worried about the institutional commitment one iota.

GFM
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            you'd have to really go off the nut to bother anyone on a Tech thread for interrupting.
                            I am the second son of an Air Force officer in a family where one parent was raised in Mississippi and the other in Alabama. Polite is what I try to do. [Not always. Sometimes I lose it.]

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                              This president is going to be here a while, and he believes in hockey — he's friends with Lou Lamoriello (which is a big reason that we got Kleinendorst). The last guy was an interim president who retired a couple of months after the position was filled full-time. I'm not worried about the institutional commitment one iota.

GFM
                              Glad to hear it. I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Glad to hear it. I stand corrected.
                                It is my job to pass this sort of information along, politely. I'm glad of it, too. I really thought that Portera ended the program, and there was a time last winter where I thought the WCHA was going to reject our bid, at which point I would've been okay with shutting things down.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X