Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Packaging Oz women with men for season ticket holders would only keep walk up fans out of the best seats.... Perhaps the new AD will have a fresh point of view as to putting butts in seats.
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Yeah, for an NCAA playoff game, not a regular season game for a .500 team.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        Packaging Oz women with men for season ticket holders would only keep walk up fans out of the best seats.... Perhaps the new AD will have a fresh point of view as to putting butts in seats.
        Actually all you need to do is make all walk up sales general admission - People can sit where they want unless a season ticket holder wants to claim their seat(s). That has been the practice at Norwich. Actually, for women's games I would ,just for fun, try different seats to get a different view of the arena. That is not an argument against packaging. I don't think you lose much revenue, because most if not all of the season ticket holders for men's games probably don't attend women's games on a regular basis. If you have back to back games, especially on a Sat aft/eve, that kind of set up might help with attendance at the women's games. I think it worked well at Norwich.
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Michael Keeley's four year retrospective as the Voice of the Lakers in this weeks Oswegonian.....

http://www.oswegonian.com/sports/106...e-4-year-ride/
          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            Michael Keeley's four year retrospective as the Voice of the Lakers in this weeks Oswegonian.....

http://www.oswegonian.com/sports/106...e-4-year-ride/
            Great article. Keeley will be missed.

Also check out another great Oswegonian article (includes some quotes not found anywhere else):
            http://www.oswegonian.com/sports/10619/lakers-fall-short-in-title-game/

Comment

Mike was AWESOME for sure,who will try and take his place,ugh.................p.s. Looks like Selleck is still on the IR

Comment

Behinds the scenes at WTOP10...

LakerEagleLover

Comment

hey anymore "lakers 24/7" ??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    hey anymore "lakers 24/7" ??
                    Very soon from what I was told yesterday...
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

...until it does, here's my end of year video:

WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Thanks Mike for 4 great years as the radio voice of the Lakers...
                        LakerEagleLover

Comment

EPISODE 5 - 24/7 is here....
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

AWESOME4 yrs Mike let us know what your up to when you get wherever it is

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              Mike was AWESOME for sure,who will try and take his place,ugh.................p.s. Looks like Selleck is still on the IR
                              Came across this, thought I would post it here --- NHL explains suspension process
                              Larry Normandin
                              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

episode 5 another gem thnks

Comment

Working...
                                X