Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
    I'm just wondering how this goalie for Clarkson is relevant to Oswego.
    Hopefully for Oswegos sake he's already on Midol.
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      Hopefully for Oswegos sake he's already on Midol.
      yes and also a big rubber band sent to his house for those ever important stretching routines.....I need 1 as well.......not sure how this fits in either but hey ya never know?? we do have a player on the team from the BCHL, and another coming in,Manny Gialedakis..??
      Last edited by bakdraft21; 06-16-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

I know the Midol jokes get a lot of play around here but what Potter really needed was someone to lay him down on a couch and dangle a pocket watch in front of his face. Good goalie, but a major headcase.

Comment

Good news for Laker fans.....a couple of Plattsburgh's dynamic freshman class of last season apparently will not be returning for various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
            Good news for Laker fans.....a couple of Plattsburgh's dynamic freshman class of last season apparently will not be returning for various reasons.
            that sucks, but I am sure Platty will have more than enough talent to go around....and i guess u cannot name names

Comment

Looks like we have another Forward

Chris Waterstreet -Soo Eagles (NAHL) Forward (58 GP 15-9-24)

He's listed as 6'5" and 225#'s!
              http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...&seasonid=9507
              http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                Looks like we have another Forward

Chris Waterstreet -Soo Eagles (NAHL) Forward (58 GP 15-9-24)

He's listed as 6'5" and 225#'s!
                http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...&seasonid=9507
                wow big kid lets hope he develops much like Singleton did, he was improving yr after yr...

Comment

Sometimes the bigs grow in to those feet....sometimes they don't!! Singleton was a baby colt at first but grew into a real force out there.

Comment

Sometimes the bigs grow in to those feet....sometimes they don't!! Singleton was a baby colt at first but grew into a real force out there.
                    im sure this guy will have a few battles IFO the net with your new Dman from the Sabers

Comment

I'll take our guy Beadow in front of the net. That kid is as strong as an ox. I think he's been voted Best Defensive Defenseman in SUNYAC as a freshman and sophomore. Really flies under the radar, but if you watch him closely he rarely gets beat. He's always out there in crunch time and against other teams' top forwards.

Patterson is a big dude but I'm not sure what his strong suit is yet. I know his father (Colin - Flames, Sabres) was as solid a player you could find.

Comment

• Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
                        Well,if your going to post that, you better tell us who. Come on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                          Well,if your going to post that, you better tell us who. Come on!!!
                          yea i thought that as well, but I would imagine he is not at liberty to inform us..................and where might they be going as well.............curry??

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to be so coy......no secrets here. From what I'm told, big Steven Cook and forward Andrew Smith will not be returning along with at least 1 other of lesser note. I think they both would've helped the team to some degree. Smith missed a boatload of empty nets or his 4-6-10 stats would've been significantly better.
                            nt
                            Cook may not have developed fast enough and was a candidate to get passed by in the rotation. All in all, not big losses, but losses nonetheless.

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to be so coy......no secrets here. From what I'm told, big Steven Cook and forward Andrew Smith will not be returning along with at least 1 other of lesser note. I think they both would've helped the team to some degree. Smith missed a boatload of empty nets or his 4-6-10 stats would've been significantly better.
                              nt
                              Cook may not have developed fast enough and was a candidate to get passed by in the rotation. All in all, not big losses, but losses nonetheless.
                              sucks for the kids, there is a lot of stuff that goes on both in the classroom and atthe rink/on the ice and off the ice, to bad they couldnt continue at Platty a great place to be, perhaps another school/place......and yes not th most talenteted of the freshman bunch but they did see some ice for sure......

Comment

I have to say that Smith was pretty good and I think he will be missed. Having said that, I"m sure there will be someone to take his place in the lineup. So much talent on this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X