Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    This was a special class on the ice, but equally as impressive was their work off the ice and in the community....14 seniors, 13 graduated Saturday...the 14th has more than enough overall credits, but changed majors and needs a couple more classes for the degree. Great players...better men.
    very nice to see.I'm sure a few will continue to play as well..

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Another Dman for Oswego

Stephen Johnson

Position: LD

Height: 6-0

Weight: 202

2012/2013 60 GP 9 G 28 A 37 PTS

Career 106 GP 11 G 45 A 56PTS

Comment

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
        Another Dman for Oswego

Stephen Johnson

Position: LD

Height: 6-0

Weight: 202

2012/2013 60 GP 9 G 28 A 37 PTS

Career 106 GP 11 G 45 A 56PTS
        was 2nd leading scorer on team in playoffs as well 19 gp 6g 13a wore the C for the Colts won the CCHL,3rd leading scorer on the team as a dman,his teamate won the scoring title with 107pts WOW... ow Johnson had the gwg to win the championship..looks like a keeper,lets keep'em coming

Comment

Johnson is a nice pickup for Oswego. I watched five of Cornwall's games this year on Fasthockey, mainly because Cornwall's leading scorer is committed to Union. He's an offensive defenseman who made some real nice rushes in the games I saw. He also has an above-average shot from the point, and can run the point on the power play. The only knock on him I could find was his defensive zone coverage is sometimes lacking but it's not anything that can't be fixed once he gets to college.

Comment

I've been updating my post on the first page every time we hear of a new recruit, it should have everyone
            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Congrats to former Laker Trevor Gilligan, named head coach at SUNY Canton.

http://www.uscho.com/2013/05/21/cant...coaching-post/

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
                Johnson is a nice pickup for Oswego. I watched five of Cornwall's games this year on Fasthockey, mainly because Cornwall's leading scorer is committed to Union. He's an offensive defenseman who made some real nice rushes in the games I saw. He also has an above-average shot from the point, and can run the point on the power play. The only knock on him I could find was his defensive zone coverage is sometimes lacking but it's not anything that can't be fixed once he gets to college.
                thnks for the info, and that forward your getting looks to be a stud

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                  I've been updating my post on the first page every time we hear of a new recruit, it should have everyone
                  n ice and neat....JJ hart is a Dman

Comment

just a side note the game winning goal that new recruit Stephan johnson scored to win the championship in the CCHL was against another Oz recruit ,no names mentioned here we will let them have fun in the lockeroom with that one for sure...ps article also said this new Oz goalie recruit stood on his head for the series, no names please

Comment

Andrew Barton Commits to State University of New York Oswego

February 1 2013

Cardinal Sports Management is proud to announce that Stratford, Ontario native Andrew Barton has committed to attend SUNY Oswego for the 2013-2014 hockey season. Barton has completed his junior career with the Stratford Cullitons of the Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League.

2012/2013 49 GP 19 G 35 A 54 PTS

Career 126 GP 42 G 93 A 135 PTS

I saw this on Cardinal Sports Management website

http://www.cardinalsportsgroup.com/news.php
                      Last edited by dmac1103; 05-21-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Another one from the Cardinal Sports Management website
                        Greg Dodds commits to Oswego State University

February 7 2013

Cardinal Sports is proud to announce that Wingham, Ontario native Greg Dodds has committed to attend Oswego State University for the 2013-2014 hockey season. Dodds has completed his junior career with the North Bay Trappers of the Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League.

Greg Dodds 6'2" 188 lbs Goalie

39 GP 28 W 6 L 2.25 GAA .928 SV% 3 SO

He lead the NOJHL in Wins, GAA, SV% & tied for 1st in SO during the regular season and lead the league GAA & Wins during the playoffs tied for 1st in SO and 2nd in SV% during the playoffs.
                        Last edited by dmac1103; 05-21-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Andrew Barton Commits to State University of New York Oswego

February 1 2013

Cardinal Sports Management is proud to announce that Stratford, Ontario native Andrew Barton has committed to attend SUNY Oswego for the 2013-2014 hockey season. Barton has completed his junior career with the Stratford Cullitons of the Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League.

2012/2013 49 GP 19 G 35 A 54 PTS

Career 126 GP 42 G 93 A 135 PTS

I saw this on Cardinal Sports Management website

http://www.cardinalsportsgroup.com/news.php
                          nice stats, dont know much about the league?? he did wear the c so thats nice

Comment

Another one from the Cardinal Sports Management website
                            Greg Dodds commits to Oswego State University

February 7 2013

Cardinal Sports is proud to announce that Wingham, Ontario native Greg Dodds has committed to attend Oswego State University for the 2013-2014 hockey season. Dodds has completed his junior career with the North Bay Trappers of the Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League.

Greg Dodds 6'2" 188 lbs Goalie

39 GP 28 W 6 L 2.25 GAA .928 SV% 3 SO

He lead the NOJHL in Wins, GAA, SV% & tied for 1st in SO during the regular season and lead the league GAA & Wins during the playoffs tied for 1st in SO and 2nd in SV% during the playoffs.
                            nice stats again lead the league, again dont know much about these leagues??? Big kid... now 3 netminders

Comment

have yet to see a transfer

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                                nice stats again lead the league, again dont know much about these leagues??? Big kid... now 3 netminders
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCVKtLjDpc

Comment

Working...
                                X