Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    episode 5 another gem thnks
    Yep still watching..+1

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      episode 5 another gem thnks
      ...the buzz is building for Ep 6...
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        ...the buzz is building for Ep 6...
        yes but unfortunately we know the ending ....unless he can pull off a miracle on ice

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          yes but unfortunately we know the ending ....unless he can pull off a miracle on ice
          He wasn't able to shoot any of the LP games from what he told me prior to the Nu Oswego game
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            He wasn't able to shoot any of the LP games from what he told me prior to the Nu Oswego game
            That's right - not allowed to shoot ncaa and no lockeroom access during the tournament - I believe the final episode ends with the SUNYAC...
            LakerEagleLover

Comment

we picked up a netminder from the CCHL Matt Zawadeki,2,85 gaa .913% 6ft 175lbs......so thats 1 goalie 4 dmen 7 forward commitments ...who else is coming down the pike???????? of course we never know who will show up??

Comment

The 6th and Final Episode

Congratulations to Oswego senior Scott Glickman, who conceived this project and took it on, despite being "a radio guy". Thank you, Scott. Well Done!
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

• 45 Year Old Oswego Mystery Solved but Perpertrator Will Not Serve Time

http://news.yahoo.com/cops-id-driver-ny-girls-1968-hit-run-152941506.html
                  Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

Originally posted by neumyer View Post
                    45 Year Old Oswego Mystery Solved but Perpertrator Will Not Serve Time

http://news.yahoo.com/cops-id-driver...152941506.html
                    This didn't happen in Oswego. And what exactly does this have to do with hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                      This didn't happen in Oswego. And what exactly does this have to do with hockey?
                      its the off season,not much doing around these parts,

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                        Nothing, but it is pretty boring around here. I figured someone from the area might want to know about it.
                        Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

WTOP's Voice of the Lakers Chris Horvatits Final Tribute
                          Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 04-27-2013, 10:09 PM.
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Selleck gets his first NHL point tonight, an assist vs. Tampa Bay. Congratulations Eric.
                            93GreatLaker

2012-13 LPS Losers Bracket Champion
                            2011-12 LPS Losers Bracket Champion
                            2010-11 LPS Losers Bracket Champion
                            2008-09 DIII College Hockey Pool Champion
                            2008-09 SUNYAC Pick-em Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by 93GreatLaker View Post
                              Selleck gets his first NHL point tonight, an assist vs. Tampa Bay. Congratulations Eric.
                              Glad he's still in it
                              http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X