Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEA early semi-final. pc & ul-i went to a hockey game and a tennis match broke out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEA early semi-final. pc & ul-i went to a hockey game and a tennis match broke out

ok, so here's your own thread!

am i the only one seeing five guys on each side of the red line passing the puck back and forth to each other?

discuss!

long live tAlliance!!!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: HEA early semi-final. pc & ul-i went to a hockey game and a tennis match broke ou

The Ice Is Life will do another PC sucks article, someone will hit someone else and Alliance is on hold for a night.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Re: HEA early semi-final. pc & ul-i went to a hockey game and a tennis match broke ou

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      ... and Alliance is on hold for a night.

Comment

What drunk put this one up? Mook, really?
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
          What drunk put this one up? Mook, really?
          i am more excited for this game than our game! i am probably going to sit for the late game with my coat over my head

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            i am more excited for this game than our game! i am probably going to sit for the late game with my coat over my head
            You know, pc scares me less than UNH... But that being said, PC is still a quality club.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
              You know, pc scares me less than UNH... But that being said, PC is still a quality club.
              did you get out to watch on nesn today? the post game was previewing and connolly (uscho writer) and mceachern both think pc is a tough draw. "best goalie in hea and maybe best player". whether true or not, hot goalies can carry teams far (see lerg over bc couple years ago).

Comment

Seems like we got another battle between the Alliance.

Another goalie battle I'd say. It might just be the first team to score will pull out the W.
                I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

I'll be able to get some extra sleep. Hopefully it won't go four overtimes...predictions anyone? 1-0??

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    I'll be able to get some extra sleep. Hopefully it won't go four overtimes...predictions anyone? 1-0??
                    ill let you no my prediction after i stop yawning

Comment

Quiet please, ladies and gentlemen. Mr Pendeza will now shoot on Mr Gillies.

Comment

Is it Friday yet?

Maybe a "tough draw" but UML will be ready. Plus half the team won't have the flu and Riley Wetmore won't have a broken hand unlike last year's quarterfinals. Probably going to be another Hellebuyck-Gilles dual in net.

Later this week I'll tell the tale of the origins of the Alliance at the 1984-85 HE championships for those who don't know how this all happened.
                        Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                        Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                        Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

did you get out to watch on nesn today? the post game was previewing and connolly (uscho writer) and mceachern both think pc is a tough draw. "best goalie in hea and maybe best player". whether true or not, hot goalies can carry teams far (see lerg over bc couple years ago).
                          PC had Terrerri stone BC in one of the early HE Championship games. BC outshot PC like around 4-1.
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Dude, you're slurring.
                            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Yes, we just saw them a week ago versus UNH where we haven't seen them since November. Any team is going to be a tough out regardless. I know we can beat PC though it'll be tough. I don't know how we'd do against UNH.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Working...
                              X