3.23%
    Boston College / BU and BU
    6.45%
    Boston College / Mercyhurst and Boston College
    3.23%
    Boston College / Mercyhurst and Mercyhurst
    4.84%

The poll is expired.

Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Re: Pick the Frozen Four winners and Champion

After watching all 4 NC$$ games yesterday, anyone who picks anything other than #1 or #3 and your pick comes up, I want you to pick my next Mega Millions and Power Ball numbers.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Just announced... Minnesota vs. BC in the early game at 5 p.m. CT. BU and Mercyhurst will play at 8 p.m.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w...031713aaa.html
      Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
      Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
      Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Feel like BC/Minnesota is the de facto title game, not sure BU's defense can hold up to the Minnesota attack, at least BC has a chance in shootout style game with the Gophers. When in doubt go with the best goaltender, and Noora Raty is far and away the best goalie in the Frozen 4

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast12 View Post
          Feel like BC/Minnesota is the de facto title game, not sure BU's defense can hold up to the Minnesota attack, at least BC has a chance in shootout style game with the Gophers. When in doubt go with the best goaltender, and Noora Raty is far and away the best goalie in the Frozen 4
          I believe Minnesota also has the best d-corps, and in addition to Raty the D will prove to be the difference. I predict 4-1 Gophers.
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Feel like BC/Minnesota is the de facto title game
            Many would argue that they just watched the de facto title game on Saturday night, as has sometimes been the case in the past.

Comment

With the ECAC teams all gone hitching onto the BU bandwagon. Sorry TTT. Like BC, BU does have some firepower up front. Key to success will be to make sure they hold up at the back end. I'll be the first to admit that UM will be a prohibitive favorite, team with best record and on home soil.

Comment

I think BC needs a shootout game to win, but I don't know that we'll see that type of game. Minnesota is keeping good numbers in center and defensive zones, as well as tipping and blocking a lot of shots.....and of course Raty.....who only saw 2 goals get past her in 9 periods against UND.

As far as de facto title game - every fan thinks their team is the best matchup.....that's why were fans.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  I believe Minnesota also has the best d-corps, and in addition to Raty the D will prove to be the difference. I predict 4-1 Gophers.
                  Don't be ridiculous.
                  Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                  hitching onto the BU bandwagon. Sorry TTT.
                  You're dead to me
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Don't be ridiculous.
                    And your prediction is? Fill in the blank here: ___________________

We'll then see who's closer and wiser vs. who proves to be the ridiculous one!

Comment

Sorry to say...But do feel this is the year of the EAST. Just can't imagine a perfect season.

Comment

Originally posted by mnpokecheck View Post
                        I think BC needs a shootout game to win, but I don't know that we'll see that type of game. Minnesota is keeping good numbers in center and defensive zones, as well as tipping and blocking a lot of shots.....and of course Raty.....who only saw 2 goals get past her in 9 periods against UND.

As far as de facto title game - every fan thinks their team is the best matchup.....that's why were fans.
                        No horse in the race (actually not even in the paddock). BC plays 4 Defenseman and against a team like Minny this will be a factor. Also Bolden and Bender are 1 & 2 in penalty minutes on BC. It will take a perfect game from BC to win it..........I'm hoping for the "Perfect Game"............ This hurts but................GO BC

I like BU to win as well. BU gets caught up ice a lot but they have great fowards. Poulin, Menard, Warren and Kohanchuck are awesome and they have the best coach in East and maybe in all of DI with all due respect to Frost and Johnson..... Christmas in March would be BU vs. BC.....Go BU
                        Last edited by UCONN FAN; 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM.
                        Fire Chiarelli!

Comment

Originally posted by WCHFan View Post
                          Sorry to say...But do feel this is the year of the EAST. Just can't imagine a perfect season.
                          I can!

Not looking beyond this week - as anything COULD happen - but with the Olympics shaking things up I think it very well could be next year.

Comment

For those making the trip be sure to pack your parkas and mittens as we're still experiencing winter out here on the frozen tundra!

Here's the webcam timelapse view looking out on the lake from my favorite fishing resort! http://www.thereddoorresort.com/TimeLapse.html

And the local Minneapolis 5 day forecast: http://www.kare11.com/weather/default.aspx

Comment

Bring your cameras too! Ya never know.
                              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X