Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEA prime time semi-final. bu & bc -wonder if anything is up for grabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEA prime time semi-final. bu & bc -wonder if anything is up for grabs?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    a closet bu fan!! mookie likey
    Heh, I see what you did there..
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
      If BU can make it past BC, and Lowell can beat PC, I would give my left lung for BU to beat Lowell 1 - 0, with Lowell losing a goal to video replay.
      We can arrange that for Saturday night in the parking lot. We are Lowell fans after all and buck knives are standard issue equipment for freshmen. I have mine framed next to my diploma!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        With what?
        he landed on her when he fell off the ski lift. knocked her right into that orange fence and made her tear up her knee.

lifetime ban he got
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
          he landed on her when he fell off the ski lift. knocked her right into that orange fence and made her tear up her knee.

lifetime ban he got
          trust me! the one thing mookie has never done is try skiing and any crazy lift!!

one twisted knee or back and his golf season got wacked?!?!?!!? no chance

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

[QUOTE=mookie1995;5679330]trust me! the one thing mookie has never done is try skiing and any crazy lift!!

one twisted knee or back and his golf season got wacked?!?!?!!? no chance

[/QUOTE

BTW, who are the home and away teams for Friday?
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post

BTW, who are the home and away teams for Friday?
              BC is the 2 seed vs the 3 seed BU so BC will be the home team and BU the away team.
              National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
              two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
              b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                BC is the 2 seed vs the 3 seed BU so BC will be the home team and BU the away team.
                Thanks Craig, I guess I'll wear the BC white, home jersey unless they wear those mustard colored jerseys.
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Maybe they'll unveil day-glo uniforms for the tournament.

Comment

trust me! the one thing mookie has never done is try skiing and any crazy lift!!
                    So, it was a kitchen accident?
                    My guess, she banged you... with a frying pan.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: HEA prime time semi-final. bu & bc -wonder if anything is up for grabs?

Thanks Craig, I guess I'll wear the BC white, home jersey unless they wear those mustard colored jerseys.
                      BC wore them both games against UVM, so I would expect the same.

at least that bastid signs!! nothing worse than folks who leave it anon....
                      Not if you clearly know who left it

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        has the carlton impostor been signing his neg rep as "cb"???
                        Maybe you should start a thread inquiring?

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                        If BU can make it past BC, and Lowell can beat PC, I would give my left lung for BU to beat Lowell 1 - 0, with Lowell losing a goal to video replay.
                        Sounds painful

Well they did wear white last year in the HE semis, but I imagine it'll be gold from here on out.

Comment

So Jerry York's eyeball is rolling around in its socket and not one person has made a John Sabo shod foot reference yet? Seriously people.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                            So Jerry York's eyeball is rolling around in its socket and not one person has made a John Sabo shod foot reference yet? Seriously people.
                            Mookie was waiting for the whiners to come out after Jerry was once again passed over for any "coach of" awards to step up and agree with.... After all, he's been coaching with ONE FRICKING EYE!!!!!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He won't win it, but this has certainly been one of his best coaching jobs at BC. Oh well, he carries the unofficial "coach of all time" label in my book...good enough for me.

Comment

Scott Hansen & Millea on Friday night

Comment

Working...
                                X