X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread III

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
    Can someone give me a ride to the Garden on Friday? Haha.

Maine and their fans can go f themselves. I have never seen more ****** bags at the Tsongas than I saw tonight.

Great crowd and great atmosphere.
    UNH fans are the worst from my experience!
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
      Can someone give me a ride to the Garden on Friday? Haha.

Maine and their fans can go f themselves. I have never seen more ****** bags at the Tsongas than I saw tonight.

Great crowd and great atmosphere.
      Bad winners, bad losers, Maine tradition
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Before the game Beer Works was packed. After the game..............No Maine fans. *****s
        Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Well I was spot on with my call about Diamond.

Anyways yay we win and are off to the Garden!

now this raises thoughts on which team we will face and will it be the early or late game?

My guess is early game since odds are a team that starts with B will be in there if not both.

As for our opponent...

VIVA L'ALLIANCE!
          I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
            Well I was spot on with my call about Diamond.

Anyways yay we win and are off to the Garden!

now this raises thoughts on which team we will face and will it be the early or late game?

My guess is early game since odds are a team that starts with B will be in there if not both.

As for our opponent...

VIVA L'ALLIANCE!
            Shame NU isn't in it, I'd love another crack at crashing the bean party
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Honestly We are the top seed... we are playing the best hockey .... yet i still want the first game. Give it to BU or BC I dont care lol
              Yeah it will be tough to get fans into boston... on a friday at rush hour lol but the true fans find a way LETS GO RIVERHAWKS
              BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
                Honestly We are the top seed... we are playing the best hockey .... yet i still want the first game. Give it to BU or BC I dont care lol
                Yeah it will be tough to get fans into boston... on a friday at rush hour lol but the true fans find a way LETS GO RIVERHAWKS
                Won't be tough at all to get fans in there. If early game, people will take 1/2 day work and get in with plenty of time to spare, students will skip the afternoon classes, and hopefully UML will have several buses getting students down to Boston. I see no problem at all as if there's a will, there's a way. We've always done quite well as I recall with early game attendance in the past.
                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

When will we find out about the pregame bar? does anyone know?

Comment

When will we find out about the pregame bar? does anyone know?
                    I'm saying everyone should lobby UML for Boston Beerworks on Canal Street near the Garden. Sort of home away from home as I noted earlier.
                    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

So was checking the scores both QU and Miami both lose tonight and MINN wins in OT... and we havent moved up in the Pairwise WHYYYYYYY?
                      It looks like Lowell lost 3 TUC wins. Merrimack and Colorado College's RPI fell below 0.500.

Comment

*****http://img.***********.com/albums/v606/human_carbine/Remember-the-Maine.jpg******\

Hmmm... Photoshop Joey Diamond or Tim Whitehead in here?

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                          I'm saying everyone should lobby UML for Boston Beerworks on Canal Street near the Garden. Sort of home away from home as I noted earlier.
                          Agree wholeheartedly there... Only thing I'll say about this weekend is that Hellebuyck was a little shaky. But it is his first playoff experience! So hopefully he gets that rust off and is HUGE in net next week

Comment

Again, I don't blame Timmay entirely for this season.... their leadership sucked... NEMEC HAAAAA.. Cornell was good, and I still think they should take Diamonds captaincy away from him after that performance

Comment

Sure was a fun couple of days. Thanks to Joey for being so predictable. Surprise for me was that Lowell didn't have to play that well to sweep. Amazing that we have become a team that is so good we can play for 40 minutes and still win.

Comment

Agree wholeheartedly there... Only thing I'll say about this weekend is that Hellebuyck was a little shaky. But it is his first playoff experience! So hopefully he gets that rust off and is HUGE in net next week
                                Dont forget this is Connor's first experience against Maine. All 3 games this season were with Dougie in net. This team is peaking where it needs to be the most. A well deserved Saturday for the team.

If BU and BC both win today, Joe and NESN will want the comm ave fight in the evening.

Alot of hockey action on tv today: Bruins-caps, UNH-Prov on NESN. then MC-BU on WBIN in the evening.
                                Last edited by aznman08; 03-16-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X