This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread III

This feels like it isn't real. All those years of waiting. A game without a reviewed goal and a WIN!! wahoooooooooooooo!!!!!! The Lowell Faithful were amazing. People came out of the woodwork. Saw tons of old players. Go Chiefs!!

Comment

Unreal effort by those guys tonight. Amazing!
      Lowell Forever
      Forever Lowell

Comment

My cup runneth over. It was the neatest thing to see Mr les raise the trophy.

Comment

Congrats to the UMass Lowell River Hawks -- Hockey East Champions, regular season and tournament. It was a terrific weekend of hockey!
          We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
          ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
          --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Ouch stop pinching me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
              Ouch stop pinching me!!!
              Ever since last year, none of this is real.... Absolutely none of this... These are the two years we are supposed to suck... Next year is one of our peak years... NONE of this makes sense...

I... I don't get it anymore... But I'm not sure i need to
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                If I'm not mistaken he was one of the first to raise it. A class move by Captain Riley Wetmore. A great night for Lowell fans.

Comment

This is surreal is every sense of the word.

Thank you Lowell players. Thank you Lowell fans. Thank you everyone.

Comment

I keep thinking it isn't real. Maybe it isn't. It isn't a real game until they review a goal and ours was so clean cut it wasn't reviewable

The BU fans kept chanting LOL. I turned to Willie's father and said, 'well we'll see who says LOL at the end.' LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Yes. That was so great of Riley(?) to hand it to him.
                      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                        Yes. That was so great of Riley(?) to hand it to him.
                        Words cannot describe. After years of him missing stuff at home and working 7 days a week most of the yr, that was...well ...don't have the words.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken he was one of the first to raise it. A class move by Captain Riley Wetmore. A great night for Lowell fans.

Comment

Lowell represented tonight! I told my kids going in "get ready, we're gonna be outnumbered". No way, the Garden was blue!

Comment

Words cannot describe. After years of him missing stuff at home and working 7 days a week most of the yr, that was...well ...don't have the words.
                              So don't try. We don't have the words either!
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                                Lowell represented tonight! I told my kids going in "get ready, we're gonna be outnumbered". No way, the Garden was blue!
                                I think we clearly outnumbered the BU fans. I would never have guessed that with it being Parker's last game.I was shocked. We were down under the balcony but the pics made it look like a sea of Blue. GREAT JOB by the guys in marketing to get the news out, post the links for info and all the other amazing things they coordinated. Class act!

Comment

Working...
                                X