X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread III

Originally posted by Pesky McGrath View Post
    Some BU fans in red showed up during third period but they kind of had to join us, have to say it looked odd seeing BU rooting for Lowell. And what's up with putting the bands so far away?

On side note : Do we have to win to secure #1 seed ? A little worried if HEA has three #2/#3 seeds.
    If Colorado College wins and UML loses, we still a #1 seed.

Comment

Some BU fans in red showed up during third period but they kind of had to join us, have to say it looked odd seeing BU rooting for Lowell. And what's up with putting the bands so far away?

On side note : Do we have to win to secure #1 seed ? A little worried if HEA has three #2/#3 seeds.
      They always put the bands in the corners.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        They always put the bands in the corners.
        Would have just been nice to be in our corner, rather than the far corner.
        I think I sat just behind you during Joey D's last hurrah, my wife won't sit with me anymore after that game!

Comment

SItting under the balcony so couldn't see how many people were up there but heard it was end to end blue.
          Sea of blue...Enough said

Somehow keeping the energy all game and going on the ice for the sled race starting to take its toll..

Third time's the charm hopefully. I'm putting $5 for no-goal against BU.

Was it me just from being in the student section, or were there some questionable no calls on both sides last night?

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
          If Colorado College wins and UML loses, we still a #1 seed.
          If Miami loses the CCHA semis with CC winning, we can get 3rd in the pairwise regardless of tonight.

Comment

Would have just been nice to be in our corner, rather than the far corner.
            I think I sat just behind you during Joey D's last hurrah, my wife won't sit with me anymore after that game!
            WHy- you were well behaved!

Originally posted by aznman08 View Post
            Sea of blue...Enough said

Somehow keeping the energy all game and going on the ice for the sled race starting to take its toll..

Third time's the charm hopefully. I'm putting $5 for no-goal against BU.

Was it me just from being in the student section, or were there some questionable no calls on both sides last night?

If Miami loses the CCHA semis with CC winning, we can get 3rd in the pairwise regardless of tonight.
            THere were a lot of no calls. and double u TF was with all the interference? Does that guy know how to call any other penalty? Same as the last time this pair reffed trip, Int, int, int, trip, int There was a stretch there that Hannibal lLector would have gone free on both sides- hacking, hooking wildness

Comment

SItting under the balcony so couldn't see how many people were up there but heard it was end to end blue.
              Here's a couple of bad pictures from my phone. The color sucks, but there was a lot of blue out there.

*****http://i46.tinypic.com/14turp.jpg***********http://i50.tinypic.com/slptv4.jpg******

Side note:
              Did we only bring 1/3 of the band last night? They sounded underwhelming where I was sitting.

Comment

THere were a lot of no calls. and double u TF was with all the interference? Does that guy know how to call any other penalty? Same as the last time this pair reffed trip, Int, int, int, trip, int There was a stretch there that Hannibal lLector would have gone free on both sides- hacking, hooking wildness
                I gotta spread, but this is for you: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Did anyone catch the post by the Hockey East twitter account last night when the netfront scrum in front of Gilles was under review?

*****http://i46.tinypic.com/2yo65n4.jpg******

Are they deliberately trolling us now?

Comment

Good luck tonight, UML. I didn't think you guys would beat Maine because of their style of play, but I think BU is going to struggle mightily against Lowell tonight. To think, Lowell and Brown could win banners tonight. Up is down, down is up. Armageddon.

Go get that 'ship.
                    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Some things are better left unsaid, especially when the spouse is around

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
                        Did anyone catch the post by the Hockey East twitter account last night when the netfront scrum in front of Gilles was under review?

*****http://i46.tinypic.com/2yo65n4.jpg******

Are they deliberately trolling us now?
                        Wow....and I'll leave it at that.
                        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                          Wow....and I'll leave it at that.
                          I'm starting to think about tonight... have the refs been assigned yet... part of me wants to think that Parker will pull out all the stops... S. Hansen and the Markham Mauler, the Mench of Mississauga, the Butcher of Brampton... Conrad Hache.
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                            Good luck tonight, UML. I didn't think you guys would beat Maine because of their style of play, but I think BU is going to struggle mightily against Lowell tonight. To think, Lowell and Brown could win banners tonight. Up is down, down is up. Armageddon.

Go get that 'ship.
                            do you have a fever?! Regardless, Good luck to Brown... #digtheunderdog
                            "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                            make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
                              Here's a couple of bad pictures from my phone. The color sucks, but there was a lot of blue out there.

*****http://i46.tinypic.com/14turp.jpg***********http://i50.tinypic.com/slptv4.jpg******

Side note:
                              Did we only bring 1/3 of the band last night? They sounded underwhelming where I was sitting.
                              Awesome! Thanks.
                              The Band was good from where we were. They drowned out the Provicid band at one point. Bands do not know band etiquette anymore.

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                              I gotta spread, but this is for you: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                              You must spread right back at you.

Some things are better left unsaid, especially when the spouse is around
                              Pffft! My Spouse used to be right in front of me at the Tully. Now he's obllivious

Comment

Pffft! My Spouse used to be right in front of me at the Tully. Now he's obllivious
                                Tully was awesome, the glass was so low you could really be obnoxious to the refs.They couldn't ignore you

Good luck tonight, you guys dominated PC last night even if the score doesn't show it, Gillies was the man. be nice to see another team win HE
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X