This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread III

I'm not sure why but I would be veru satisfied if Joey Diamond got a game misconduct sometime today.

it seems a fitting way to end his career right?
    I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
      I'm not sure why but I would be veru satisfied if Joey Diamond got a game misconduct sometime today.

As long as he doesn't end somebody else's, yes.

As for Joey D... I'm going to guess he'll go out in style with a 10 min misconduct penalty in the 3rd
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Check

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        As long as he doesn't end somebody else's, yes.

As for Joey D... I'm going to guess he'll go out in style with a 10 min misconduct penalty in the 3rd
        Missed by a period. Kicking?? He stomped on Houk. Who the heck does that at this level? He is dumber than a box of rocks. They will wipe the floor with him at the next level. They can fight there and he will get obliterated. When they do someone has to post the You Tube of it.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Check

Missed by a period. Kicking?? He stomped on Houk. Who the heck does that at this level? He is dumber than a box of rocks. They will wipe the floor with him at the next level. They can fight there and he will get obliterated. When they do someone has to post the You Tube of it.
          You know, if I could have known you could get a five without getting the boot I might have said that (not so much the kicking). Some ECHL team (or lower) is going to love him.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

You know, if I could have known you could get a five without getting the boot I might have said that (not so much the kicking). Some ECHL team (or lower) is going to love him.
            Not when the other team beats him silly. And if he is always in the box at the worst times no is going to love him

Comment

Somewhat appropriate that a former Maine recruit in Arnold ends Maine's season and maybe Whitehead's tenure there.
              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                Somewhat appropriate that a former Maine recruit in Arnold ends Maine's season and maybe Whitehead's tenure there.
                if it does in fact end his tenure, i would argue (and i think other maine fans would agree) that it was whitehead's greatest move, if only because it was the final nail in his own coffin!

Comment

Joey Joey Joey... did we all not talk about this at Beerworks? He would end his career taking a game misconduct... was not expecting 2 majors though lol only the one... I think he may have accumulated more time in the box than on ice this series..... WOW
                  So was checking the scores both QU and Miami both lose tonight and MINN wins in OT... and we havent moved up in the Pairwise WHYYYYYYY?
                  BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
                    Joey Joey Joey... did we all not talk about this at Beerworks? He would end his career taking a game misconduct... was not expecting 2 majors though lol only the one... I think he may have accumulated more time in the box than on ice this series..... WOW
                    So was checking the scores both QU and Miami both lose tonight and MINN wins in OT... and we havent moved up in the Pairwise WHYYYYYYY?
                    he was either in the penalty box or the locker room for 33 minutes out of a possible 122

Comment

I think it would be somewhat appropriate to start lobbying UML Athletic/Event staff for the Boston Beer Works on 112 Canal Street being UML's pregame event location on Friday. Sort of home away from home. Folks should email, Facebook, or whatever the idea to the powers in charge of arranging such official event and lobby for it. Unless people think there's a better place to lobby for.
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                        I think it would be somewhat appropriate to start lobbying UML Athletic/Event staff for the Boston Beer Works on 112 Canal Street being UML's pregame event location on Friday. Sort of home away from home. Folks should email, Facebook, or whatever the idea to the powers in charge of arranging such official event and lobby for it. Unless people think there's a better place to lobby for.
                        No, that sounds about right.

Email Ted priestly w the subject line "Raging Parties"

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

No, that sounds about right.

Email Ted priestly w the subject line "Raging Parties"
                          You gonna join us up at the Garden Patman or watch it on the box?
                          I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

You gonna join us up at the Garden Patman or watch it on the box?
                            UMass-Lowell has scheduled an alumni event for Friday in DC... Scheduled ignorantly of the HEA schedule... They have told me they'll have a tv if its the early game... I have sent an email if they need me to arrange something if its the late game and the city club of Washington kicks us out...

To be honest though, I'd only go if I could get reasonably priced travel and a couch spot... I also have to monitor my leave w NCAAs looming.

Otherwise, well when I was at UConn for the last go I was the first one drinking at 11:30 and guzzled down a Belgian trippel midway through pre-game.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Can someone give me a ride to the Garden on Friday? Haha.

Maine and their fans can go f themselves. I have never seen more ****** bags at the Tsongas than I saw tonight.

Great crowd and great atmosphere.
                              Let's go Lowell.

Comment

hahaha the only thing i say bad about them... is that some of them still defend Diamond for what he did lol
                                BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Working...
                                X