CC @ DU - townies from down south will be there in full force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC @ DU - townies from down south will be there in full force

What??? I looked down 4 pages and no thread. We will be there in full effect, make no mistake. We will make more noise, we don't sit on our hands like DU fans.

I expect Howe in net and at least 9 goals put behind the Finn on Friday night.

For the DU fans that actually attend games, all 10 of you, I hope you enjoy the embarrassment... Watching a bunch of white trash idiots rain on your parade won't be too much fun

Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Re: CC @ DU - townies from down south will be there in full force

I thought there was a DU-CC thread at the beginning of the week.

Comment

I guess you missed Page 2

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...we-really-care
      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

The boys are so engrossed in their ****ing match with Chancellor Coombe over Boone’s official status that they don’t have time to follow hockey these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBossMan View Post
          The boys are so engrossed in their ****ing match with Chancellor Coombe over Boone’s official status that they don’t have time to follow hockey these days.
          I have two words for people that can't get their priorities straight.... I have two words for you too...hahaha

Sorry I missed the other thread, it didn't include a Propagandhi video so I have two words for that thread too...
          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Mexico, the other thread was a conversation primarily between gophers and cloudies. subject--who would bring the fewer fans to the Final 5. And that nobody cared about what happened in Colorado. Why did it disappear? Nobody in Colorado cared
            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
              Mexico, the other thread was a conversation primarily between gophers and cloudies. subject--who would bring the fewer fans to the Final 5. And that nobody cared about what happened in Colorado. Why did it disappear? Nobody in Colorado cared

You are one of the good ones, one of the very few good ones. On a side note, you won't actually be attending the games this weekend so... I have two words for you...

Can we get a roll call of DU fans attending this weekend? I'll be shocked if I see double digits...

Comment

Rumor has it that the boys are planning something big to get even with Dean Wormer/Chancellor Coombe during the DU/CC playoff series this weekend. Just keep an eye on Boone during the game.

Comment

Where's Waldo? He was at the game. Boone was not. The students showed up in force but the band and cheerleaders were no where to be seen. Ron forgot that a tractor pull was at the World Arena so there were only a handful of CC "townies" that made the trip to Denver last night.

Comment

Where's Waldo? He was at the game. Boone was not. The students showed up in force but the band and cheerleaders were no where to be seen. Ron forgot that a tractor pull was at the World Arena so there were only a handful of CC "townies" that made the trip to Denver last night.

We were as loud or louder. We lost but...sorry bro...we were there. Where were all the DU fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                      We lost but...sorry bro...we were there. Where were all the DU fans.

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                      Greetings from Vegas. At the Wynn watching the game on an iPad with 5 DU fans

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                        Greetings from Vegas. At the Wynn watching the game on an iPad with 5 DU fans
                        All 5 DU fans decided to go to Vegas rather than attend the game? Nice!

Comment

Working...
                        X