This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

And have at it. It's the post season folks!

Re: Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

Well done, young PhD.
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Eh, I'm 42. Not so young

Comment

Not Bad...

I was thinking of something like "BU Post Season Thread: Tell em to go in with all they've got and win just one for Jackie".... except with Notre Dame joining the league next year, we can't really be stealing their lines!

Comment

Ha ha, too true.

Comment

This was the idea for the third thread , but mookie beat me to it. So we use it for the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
              This was the idea for the third thread , but mookie beat me to it. So we use it for the 4th

glad we got it in!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Any line up changes coming tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  I doubt it. The first two lines are clicking nicely right now. The 4th line will barely play. And as you know, there aren't any more tools in the shed.

If this team needs to get pumped up for a big game, show them that 15 minute highlight package from the 1997 National Semi-Final. Talk about a team "getting after it!" It's an absolute god**** thing of beauty. They hit 3 posts in that game. They could have won that sucker 6-2.

The 2nd period of the 1997 NC game remains my biggest sports fandom regret. Okay, 2nd regret. Bartman is #1.
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

Well, it won't be long and we can have OUR offseason thread to talk hockey in.

Also this thread title not having the word "allegedly" anywhere in it is a travesty.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

hahahahahahhahhaa!!!!!! that is hysterical...... i just noticed it. Well done .............I'm reporting for duty

Comment

Whom would you suggest as an addition? I think Parker's grandchildren are still a bit too young.
                        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Not for this weekend, but the BHB is saying that Noonan may be able to return the next weekend if BU is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                            Whom would you suggest as an addition? I think Parker's grandchildren are still a bit too young.
                            J. F. C!!
                            Mookie can't have fun with all y'all?!?

Had to bump up the thread and that was all I could come up with
                            ....slackers

Comment

JD boycotting the new thread or is BC in the title confusing him?
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Working...
                              X