X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    thanks.

mookie would wish y'all luck too, but when the fix is in you don't really need luck

-buy you a beer in pittsburgh!
    Ylae! Ezac, baby!
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Re: Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
      Not sure who interviewed, but heard Hynes was their first choice out of the gate. Quinn isn't chopped liver, but I think they could have done better. Time will tell...
      The only other source I saw for this was on FecalAction. It's wrong now and it was wrong then. Was that your source, or were you the one who posted it there, too?

Comment

FecalAction...clever

Comment

Hey, if you're happy with Quinn, then don't get your panties in a bunch over what I heard. We'll find out soon enough if he's the right guy for the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
            Hey, if you're happy with Quinn, then don't get your panties in a bunch over what I heard. We'll find out soon enough if he's the right guy for the job.
            So that's a yes? Your source was Eagle Action?

Oh and if anyone got neg rep on this thread, wasn't me! Swear!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Good luck this weekend in your regional, guys!
              Actually, BU was clicking on all cylinders in their final HockeyEast Championship game against Lowell. I am VERY glad I chose to attend - not because BU lost, but because it was an absolutely awesome game. The Terriers were feeling it, for sure - and if they had been fortunate enough to have won or have been picked for the NCAA they probably would have done some damage, or perhaps a hell of a lot more. They were very impressive in the final two games I saw them play - evidence of a team finding itself at season's end, winning 7 of 8 games prior to Lowell. Anyway, I would have liked them to have gotten in the NCAA - and found myself rooting for them against Lowell in the 3rd. Yeah, I know - BC alumnus and hockey fan rooting for BU - but I never bought into that BC-BU hatred thing anyway. I respect the program immensely and wanted to see them advance. No b.s. 'in your face BU!' from this fan, my hats off to what the Terriers accomplished at season's end & HE tourney - it wasn't lost on this BC fan.
              BC '97
              Home/Road (yes, even outside Boston ) supporter

Comment

Originally posted by brightonjohn View Post
                Actually, BU was clicking on all cylinders in their final HockeyEast Championship game against Lowell. I am VERY glad I chose to attend - not because BU lost, but because it was an absolutely awesome game. The Terriers were feeling it, for sure - and if they had been fortunate enough to have won or have been picked for the NCAA they probably would have done some damage, or perhaps a hell of a lot more. They were very impressive in the final two games I saw them play - evidence of a team finding itself at season's end, winning 7 of 8 games prior to Lowell. Anyway, I would have liked them to have gotten in the NCAA - and found myself rooting for them against Lowell in the 3rd. Yeah, I know - BC alumnus and hockey fan rooting for BU - but I never bought into that BC-BU hatred thing anyway. I respect the program immensely and wanted to see them advance. No b.s. 'in your face BU!' from this fan, my hats off to what the Terriers accomplished at season's end & HE tourney - it wasn't lost on this BC fan.
                whoa, whoa, far too much sense and facts for this thread.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  FecalAction...clever
                  I've always preferred the term AnalAction for that website, but take your pick!
                  Fighting the good fight

Comment

• Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
                    Most likely they are both in the favorites of the BC trolls anyway.
                    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

• Quinn
                      Quinn
                      Quinn
                      He was the first choice of parker, Lynch and the other top alum

Period

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        Quinn
                        Quinn
                        Quinn
                        He was the first choice of parker, Lynch and the other top alum

Period
                        Sure, just like Malcolm Lyles is the next Bobby Orrr and Mike Vechionne is getting offers left and right from all the D-1 powerhouses.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
                          max nicastro, is that you?
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                            Sure, just like Malcolm Lyles is the next Bobby Orrr and Mike Vechionne is getting offers left and right from all the D-1 powerhouses.

So you believe that no one wanted one of the top 2 or 3 jobs in the country try and they settled Quinn? They had been talking with him since November and no one else.

Comment

That's not what I was told by someone well connected to the program. And BU is not one of the top 2-3 programs, but is in the 2nd tier with DU, MSU, ND, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                                The only other source I saw for this was on FecalAction. It's wrong now and it was wrong then. Was that your source, or were you the one who posted it there, too?
                                So you admit then that you visit EagleAction too. You couldn't make this stuff up!

Comment

Working...
                                X