X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Postseason Thread

3 more articles:

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...gory=FOSSPORTS
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
      Sorry...I got the email and wanted to just let everyone know that you COULD get single-game tickets. They DID say it would the "day before the game."
      Got super excited for a second thinking you had found a top-secret link or they had neglected to put a hold time on them. Only another 45 minutes now anyways.

Originally posted by Darius View Post
      Big crowds expected for NCAA hockey regional in Manchester:

http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...TS22/130329128
      Am I the only one that remembers one of these articles with Dot in 2011 where they said they were expecting a sellout on the strength of the Merrimack crowd? Attendance ended up being 7,608... That said, think they will do better this time as Lowell actually won at the Garden so people won't be jumping off the bandwagon yet. Only thing that will hurt is that puck drop for the Lowell game is at 4:30 on Friday and some may still be in work.
      "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
      Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
      NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
      EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
      AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
      1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
        "Former UNH Captain Josh Ciocco Runs for Charity" including his analysis of UNH in the NCAA Tournament.
        Enjoyed reading your interview with Josh Ciocco Mike. Very interesting on what he thinks it takes to win this thing. Let's hope UNH has the hockey gods on their side for once. Hope it doesn't come down to that!! May the best team win. Although, as he says, the best team does not always win
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by SPCSMAN View Post
          Was shocked to get my season ticket renewal email today. At least it appears the pricing is being reduced a bit for most of the games.
          does it include a schedule at all?

Comment

Just purchased some individual tickets for Friday night and does TicketBastard rake you over the coals - $10.90 fee per ticket AND $3.85 processing fee on your order. I could have bought another half of a ticket with what I paid for fees on my two tickets!
            Last edited by ClOuD 9; 03-28-2013, 10:58 AM.
            Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2

Women's Hockey
            EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
            1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

NCAA Men's Hockey Northeast Regional - UNH News Conference (03/28/13)

Comment

Originally posted by snively View Post
                Wow. Sounds they were great guys as well as terrific players.

Thanks for reminding me of Tim Burke. You were always in good shape when he was on the ice.

Oh yes... street hockey!
                Tim Burke (along with Jim Harvie and Barry Edgar) lived on my floor/wing at Stoke (5th floor, '73-'74.) What great dorm hall hockey games we played! (We called it "Kill Hockey", for the relentless violence with which it was played.) I also remember Tim Burke slapping a puck the length of the hall, right through the window. He didn't own up to it, so everybody on the wing had to pay for the replacement. Barry seemed to keep his game face on most of the time, while Jim was happy-go-lucky. Good times.
                We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by goblue View Post
                  Tim Burke (along with Jim Harvie and Barry Edgar) lived on my floor/wing at Stoke (5th floor, '73-'74.) What great dorm hall hockey games we played! (We called it "Kill Hockey", for the relentless violence with which it was played.) I also remember Tim Burke slapping a puck the length of the hall, right through the window. He didn't own up to it, so everybody on the wing had to pay for the replacement. Barry seemed to keep his game face on most of the time, while Jim was happy-go-lucky. Good times.
                  yes my brother used to play with Bob miller in those very halls , blistering slap shot

Comment

Men's Hockey

Women's Hockey
                    1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Good luck this weekend!
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        Good luck this weekend!
                        Thanks, and good luck to the other HE schools as well.
                        "A date is an experience you have with another person that makes you appreciate being alone."
                        Larry David

Comment

Good Luck Wildcats -- Brand New Season Starts TODAY!!!
                          GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
                            Just purchased some individual tickets for Friday night and does TicketBastard rake you over the coals - $10.90 fee per ticket AND $3.85 processing fee on your order. I could have bought another half of a ticket with what I paid for fees on my two tickets!
                            should have waited and gotten them at the box office, got them yesterday and there were no extra charges at all.

Comment

Make the Verizon rock!

Comment

I'm counting on all you Wildcat fans to make the Verizon rock...unfortunately I have the second shift tonight and am on call tomorrow so you guys need to step up..
                                Enjoy....

Comment

Working...
                                X