Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Duluth @ Wisconsin-Madison: Playoffs?! Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Duluth @ Wisconsin-Madison: Playoffs?! Playoffs!

UMD is coming in hot, unbeaten in their last 5. Last four games the PP is at 44% and the PK is at 93%. Now it has come against weaker competition but it has got to have built some confidence for a once struggling team.

Since Badger fans hate Eaves so much, yet they placed 4th in the WCHA, they will be cheering for UMD just so they will have an excuse to post in the Fire Eaves thread. All 4,000 Badger fans in attendance will be cheering for UMD. Badger Phil will lead the we want more chant for each and every UMD goal (and there will be a lot of them).

Sounds like the games won't be on FS-Wisconsin? I hope that is not truth
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: Minnesota Duluth @ Wisconsin-Madison: Playoffs?! Playoffs!

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    What does that matter? Wouldn't a good fan be in Madison this weekend?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      no.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

UMD is coming in hot, unbeaten in their last 5. Last four games the PP is at 44% and the PK is at 93%. Now it has come against weaker competition but it has got to have built some confidence for a once struggling team.

Since Badger fans hate Eaves so much, yet they placed 4th in the WCHA, they will be cheering for UMD just so they will have an excuse to post in the Fire Eaves thread. All 4,000 Badger fans in attendance will be cheering for UMD. Badger Phil will lead the we want more chant for each and every UMD goal (and there will be a lot of them).

What a ridiculous post. Talk about pure fiction that has more stupidity than your average Wisconsinite.

There is NO way there'll be 4000 fans at the game.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Yes.

This is why I have my tagline. He's a bad fan!
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Yes.

This is why I have my tagline. He's a bad fan!
            I'm better than you!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            What a ridiculous post. Talk about pure fiction that has more stupidity than your average Wisconsinite.

There is NO way there'll be 4000 fans at the game.
            I was generous.
            tUMD Hockey

Comment

I'm better than you!

I was generous.
              Judging from this past Saturday's crowd, the DU-CC games could outdraw this series.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Judging from this past Saturday's crowd, the DU-CC games could outdraw this series.
                For sure. Maybe even if this series goes three games! Although probably not.
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

I'm better than you!
                  At being a terrible fan? Agreed.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    At being a terrible fan? Agreed.
                    You're twisting my words
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

So tell me about UMD.....why should UW be worried about da Dawgs and what about UW worries da Dawgs?
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

All I got to say is Go Bucky!!!! I don't want to attended my final WCHA Final 5 without my team there!
                        Yearly College Hockey Trips
                        St. Cloud - Best Bar (Red Carpet)
                        North Dakota - First Jägerbomb
                        Northern Michigan - Friendliest Hockey Fans (tink-tink-ta-tink)
                        Michigan Tech - Best Ice Sculptures
                        Mankato - Denver wins the cup in OT
                        Nebraska-Omaha - Biggest Weiner
                        Bemidji State - Best Beaver Tour
                        Duluth - Sandman KO'd but wins on a DQ
                        St. Cloud - Great Band
                        Northern Michigan - She gave my beads back

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          So tell me about UMD.....why should UW be worried about da Dawgs and what about UW worries da Dawgs?
                          Wisconsin should be worried about which UW team shows, the one that lost to Penn St or the one that beat Minny.

Comment

So will this series be played at the Kohl or are the BADgers getting evicted for a tiddly-winks contest or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              Austin Farley and our power play has scored almost three times as many PPGs as yours.

The Trap.
                              Last edited by Biddco; 03-11-2013, 06:11 PM.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X