Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH at PC for best two of three : If it wasn't for disappointments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonar View Post
    Well here we go again .... and here I am .... radio on to the correct station .... a beverage to dull my anxiety .... and raise my hopes. Got my Snively 1967-1968 hoodie on (pathetic I know) .... and prepared to live and ____ with the wildcats. Go get em guys and do it for yourself as individuals.
    Whe can I get a live radio stream?
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      Whe can I get a live radio stream?
      Unhwildcats.com
      Hit teams link
      Men's hockey
      Audio

Comment

Originally posted by scoreboard View Post
        Unhwildcats.com
        Hit teams link
        Men's hockey
        Audio
        Bingo - like normal. Duh. Sorry for the idiotic question!!
        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
          Bingo - like normal. Duh. Sorry for the idiotic question!!
          No problem. Hopefully we'll hear good things!

Comment

Re: UNH at PC for best two of three : If it wasn't for disappointments...

Anybody know why Quast is playing and not Agosta?
            We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
            ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
            --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Watching online and the guy keeps saying "good crowd on hand" while it looks 2/3 full? Always hated when we played at Schneider! Looks like the Wildcats are having the same luck we had down there...possession time 2/3 to UNH but still losing...gotta put home their opportunities!!

Comment

Game one to the Goons, 3-2.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Congrats, Friars. Back atcha tomorrow afternoon.
                  We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                  ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                  --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                    Watching online and the guy keeps saying "good crowd on hand" while it looks 2/3 full? Always hated when we played at Schneider! Looks like the Wildcats are having the same luck we had down there...possession time 2/3 to UNH but still losing...gotta put home their opportunities!!
                    Due to construction, capacity is about 1000 seats less.
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Netman;5672631]Due to construction, capacity is about 1000 seats less.[/QUOTE
                      was at the game UNH clearly outplayed them , including the 4 breakaways , however cant solve the goalie. UNH for once hustled and even beat men to the pucks ... do or die tommorow.

Comment

"was at the game UNH clearly outplayed them , including the 4 breakaways , however cant solve the goalie. UNH for once hustled and even beat men to the pucks ... do or die tommorow"

Not in person but watched at home (IPA in hand), couldn't agree more. It should have been....

Gilles is a nightmare and everyone else in HE knows that's true. Worst of cases we're dealing with.
                        Last edited by Verkligen; 03-15-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verkligen View Post
                          "was at the game UNH clearly outplayed them , including the 4 breakaways , however cant solve the goalie. UNH for once hustled and even beat men to the pucks ... do or die tommorow"

Not in person but watched at home (IPA in hand), couldn't agree more. It should have been....

Gilles is a nightmare and everyone else in HE knows that's true. Worst of cases we're dealing with.
                          Gillies made one or two grade A stops but far from a dominant game by him tonight. He can play better...Harvey and Hart were terrible tonight for the Friars defense.
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

if unh plays that well tommorow , I dont care how well gilles plays in net unh will win . can you see them losing all 5 games to pc ( one tie ) Even a bad team will get lucky ...

Comment

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
                              if unh plays that well tommorow , I dont care how well gilles plays in net unh will win . can you see them losing all 5 games to pc ( one tie ) Even a bad team will get lucky ...
                              Also, Providence can't play that bad again.....
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

well there ya have it than , goodluck in boston ...guess unh should just show up in manchester than for an afternoon siesta

Comment

Working...
                                X